Chapter 37- I am A Rogue / Our Future Alpha is Born.

Lincoln's p. o. v

I groaned and let out a cry as a pain shot through me, feeling my body squeezed together. I rubbed my stomach as I continued to watch the security camera's, watching the pack members as they ran through the course I had set up to test their strengths.

I wrote down each name that I would be sending for training with the Beta's and Third in Commands. I will feel weird with having Justin in my pack lands, but it's for Hell.

I let out another cry as William walked in, my stomach felt like it was about to fall out of me.

" What's wrong? What's going on? " William asked as he crouched down, a hand on my stomach and one on my back.

" My stomach just hurts. " I said as I closed my eyes, trying to ignore the pain shooting through me.

" Pack Doctor, now. " He ordered as he scooped me up, as if I weighed as much as a feather. He carried me down stairs, the groups we have for inside protection walking around. We have 2 guards at each door, 4 for each outside door.

" What's wrong with the Luna? " The elder man asked, Dr. Harvey. William sat me down on the bed as I cried out in pain.

" My stomach is hurting. " I cried as I latched onto the bedsheets and William's hand.

" Luna, I'm going to have to have you switch into a gown so I can check you for dilation. " He said.

With much struggle, I was in a gown about 10 minutes and back on the bed.

I cried as I felt my body squeeze itself again, the doctors fingers sliding inside of me.

" You're dilated. The Alpha is growing faster than expected. Why is this the first time I'm seeing you? " He asked as he started grabbing everything.

" I went to the human doctor. " I cried as I arched my back from the pain.

" They know nothing of werewolves. You always come here. " He lectured me as he pulled a little cubical that you put babies into after they're born.

" I can't have this baby yet. Not until Hell is home. " I cried as the doctor looked at me.

" Our future Alpha is making an appearance, Alpha Hell being home or not. " The doctor said," now do you want an IV? "

💓- 💓

Hell's p. o. v

I shook my wet fur, the rain still dripping down from the entrance of the cage, the cold wind making me want too hide. I felt weird, like puking. It was my mate bond from Lincoln.

I never doubted the Moon Goddess and her powers for mates, but I had never expected Lincoln and I to still have our bond, as much as we've been apart, all the things we've been through.

I had starred at the drawings on the cave walls, from many years ago. Some drawings of families, some of people dancing around a fire, a flower drawn in the middle of it all. I then noticed one thing, families.
This sick feeling in my stomach wasn't because I was going to puke, it wasn't because Lincoln was sick, it is because Lincoln is having my son!

I stepped out into the wind that was whipping the rain that was slowly stopping against my face, as I ducked down and then raised up, raising my head towards the sky as I let out a howl.

I tried to mind link, already knowing I couldn't, but I had to try. I try every day.

I'm on day 4 of wolf day.

6 rabbits, 3 dear and some lake water.

I whined as I felt the feeling in my stomach grow stronger, I held myself back from running towards the pack house, knowing as soon as I got close, I'd go crazy.

I scratched at the ground, mud flying everywhere as I rolled on my stomach, wanting the feeling and need to be with my mate to leave. I wanted to not feel anything.

I growled as I felt where the needle was inserted inside me start to sting. I growled as the pain pick up. I howled and whined and pawed at the ground as I squeezed my shoulders together, trying to relax the pain.

I blinked, not seeing for a few moments, I then looked down, I was in human form.. but I wasn't normal. My wolve claws were poking out of my hands, I had my canines still hanging out of my mouth, my body had more hair than normal all over it, my toenails were claws and I growled at the thought of what they had done too me.

Alpha Joe had not wanted milk just for pups, he wanted mg resources, my protection.. and my trust. I howled as I looked at myself in a puddle, my eyes glowing  bright green.

I was a Rogue. Knowing I would fight any wolf that came near, only accepting Rogue's. Never accepting anyone. Not even from my old pack.

I will get revenge. Alpha Joe does not rip me away from my mate, he does not take my away from the girls, he does not take me away from my pack and he does not make me miss my pups birth! I howled as I took off, not caring if I felt a heat, I was going to fight it. I ran for what felt like hours, the rain starting again as I ran, still on all fours as if I was a wolf because I couldn't just run on two feet with my claws. I felt the itching began, I knew I was close.

I growled as I smelt wolves, they smelt me too as I heard their running footsteps coming my way. I ran faster, resisting the urge to tare them  apart, limb by limb.

As I passed the familiar tree's, ones I passed each day as I ran border, I smiled and howled. I kicked the door open, many people screaming as they saw me and the bodies around me.

I had snapped the 4 guards outside the doors neck, they'll be back up in a few hours. I growled at everyone, as I sniffed for my mate. I jumped against the wall and hit the stairs, running up them as I heard cries of pain. I slammed the door open and Alpha William was by my mate. I felt chains wrap around my feet and arms as I was being pulled away, but not before I heard the cries of my newborn child.

Our future Alpha is Born.