Chapter 21- Christmas Eve! // Baby Bump!

Lincoln's p. o. v

Today, I've rushed and quickly put our Christmas tree up. I've decorated and put lights on in a record time, I placed a few on the outside of the house.

" Hello? " I asked as I answered my phone.

" Collie? "

" Traven. " I answered.

" I know you're not speaking to-" He started, but I cut him off.

" Don't say his name. " I groaned.

" I know you're not speaking to him. We have Christmas presents, the back has bought many for the girls, because we planned for them to be here for Christmas. If you're not busy, I'd love to come get you so the girls can open the presents. It's early and I can have you back by anytime you need. " He was begging.

" I don't want to see him or her. " I spoke, I couldn't bring myself to say their names.

" I won't even tell them you're coming. Can I come get you? " He asked.

" I'm trusting you I won't see them. See you soon. " I said as I hung up and placed my phone on the charger and I walked upstairs and dressed myself in skinny jeans, a cute top and a cardigan with ankle booties. I scrunched my hair and twisted some back. I applied some mascara and eyeliner, red lipstick and I then went and dressed the girls as I already knew Traven was on his way, I could hear the cars through the phone. I allowed the girls to play as I packed their diaper bag. I fed the girls a quick little meal and I left them surrounded in toys as I stacked the Christmas boxes back up into the basement. I went back upstairs and put on deodorant and perfume.

I gave Franklin some food and his Christmas blanket to snuggle with. I pat his head as he slobbered on it.

I smiled as Traven pulled into my driveway, knowing where I lived? I had no clue how he knew. I got the girls jackets on and got them into their carseats and walked out, buckling them in as I sat up front with Traven.

" We've all missed you. " Traven said as he started driving back.

" I'm sure not all. " I laughed as I placed the diaper bag into the floor and put my seat belt on.

" He has. She's been asking me why he's been acting different. " He said.

" Sucks for her. " I winced as I placed my hand on my stomach.

" What's wrong? Do I need to stop? " He asked as he looked at me and then back to the road.

" No.. Just a bug. " I lied as I placed my hand back on my leg.

" If you say so. " He smiled. I pulled on my size bigger shirt so it wasn't clinging to my body.

" Yeah, it is. " I laughed at him.

" I bet my girls have missed me. " He said as he looked back in the mirrors at them.

" Oh for sure. They've been crying for you all the time. " I rolled my eyes.

" Uncle Traven," He said as the girls giggled.

As music blasted through the car, cars passing, we soon arrived.

" Why did I agree to come? " I bit my lip and tears filled my eyes.

" Calm down. We can try and make this quick. " He said as he got out, getting the girls. I prayed he didn't fall as I followed behind him with Olivia. As we stepped inside, everyone smiled at us.

" You've brought the girls! It is a Christmas miracle! Let's get these presents open! " She cheered and I let Traven take them as I walked behind him, standing back as Traven held them both and helped them, knowing that he was loving it.

I grabbed myself a bottle of water as I walked around the kitchen.

" Who are you? " Some brunette snapped at me.

I've never seen her before, so I sure know who she is.

" Lincoln. "

" I'm Layla. You're name is a boys name. " She cringed.

" Well, obviously not as it's my name and I'm a girl. " I said as I walked towards the trashcan, my heels clinking against the ground as I tossed my bottle.

" Wait.. Lincoln as in Hell's mate? " She smirked.

" We have a winner. " I laughed at her.

" Aw, how does it feel to be picked second from your mate? " She smiled at me.

" Aw, how does it feel knowing that he truly doesn't know who he loves me? How does it feel knowing I've been at this pack house everyday, with him, in his bed until only a few days ago. " I winked at her as I walked out of the kitchen, placing my hand on my belly as I pulled it away as I seen Traven's eyes on it.

" Lincoln, I didn't know you were here." Hell's voice broke behind me.

" I was hoping you wouldn't. " I said as I didn't turn around, I continued watching my girls.

" You're my mate.. I need you.. I just don't know if I want you as much as I do her. " He said.

" Okay. " I shrugged as I looked down at my bulging stomach.

Yes, I'm pregnant. I'm 3 months pregnant, slowly starting to show and I don't know what to do. I don't want Layla to be my child's stepmother. I'm not telling Hell.

" Please look at me. " His broken voice broke me.

" It won't do any good. " I said as my voice cracked.

" Hell, baby. " Layla's voice entered my ears," I see why you chose me. " She whispered, but loud enough to where I could here.

Hell growled at her, pushing her against the wall. I closed my eyes as I walked over to Traven and sat behind him as he raised his eyes from my stomach to my face and I looked at my girls, helping them place the trash into a trash bag and stacking the girls new toys. I thanked everyone for the gifts and Traven took them to the car, I let many have time with the girls as I sat on the couch.

" Luna? " An elderly asked as she looked at my stomach, I sat up and pulled my shirt so it wasn't making it obvious.

" I'll be back. " I smiled as I walked upstairs for a bathroom. I stood in there and raised my shirt up as I ran my hand over my stomach.

I was pregnant.

" Oh," I jumped as the door was pushed open.

" You're? " They gasped.

It was Layla.

" No. " I denied as I put my shirt down," I was trying to get a stain out of my shirt. " I said as I washed my hands and tried to pass her, but it won't work.

" Hell will choose you, if he knows. " She gasped.

" He isn't going to know. I wouldn't want a thing like you to anything in my child's life. " I snapped.

" Great. I'm glad you plan to keep it a secret. Carry on. " She smiled.

I almost marched right over to Hell and told him, only to piss her off, but I did not want to bring my child's life into my petty ass drama.