Chapter 44- Nice to Meet You, Victoria // You Will Not Hold my Male.

A/N; 2 more chapters till the end.

Lincoln's p. o. v

I sat in the car, just pulled up to the pack house. Should I tell Hell about how he can end the curse? I already know he won't kill her. As the curse says, he loves her the most.

I sighed as I got out of the car and walked into the house, passing many guards and members on duty.

" Where is Hell? " I asked a passing member.

" His office, Luna. " They lowered their heads.

" Thank you. " I smiled at them as I turned and walked up the stairs, ready to go to the office.

I knocked, not sure at what he was doing.

" Come in," He cleared his throat.

I opened the door, seeing Hell and another women. He was sitting in the leather chair and she was on the chair by the door. I've never seen this girl person. I have never met her.

" Who's this? " I faked a smile as I looked at her.

" I'm Victoria. " She smiled, raising her hand.

I shook her head as I turned my vision back to Hell.

Do I trust Hell?

" We need to talk. " I said," Find me when you're done. " I said as I turned to leave," Nice to meet you. " I told Victoria as I closed the door and went off to find Traven.

" Traven, " I gasped as I found him and grabbed his arms.

" What's wrong? " He asked.

" I need you to do some research on someone. " I said.

" Who?" He asked as I pulled him into the bedroom.

"Victoria. I don't know her last name but she was in Hell's office and I had met her. " I said," She doesn't give me a good vibe. " I said.

" What does she look like? " He asked me as he sat on the bed.

" She is gorgeous. She has long raven black hair, I think she had brown eyes, I didn't look too close. " I said as I turned towards the door.

" Okay. I'll go find some research and I'll be back. " He said as he walked out.

" Thank you. " I called as the door closed shut.

I sat on the bed, thinking of everything my parents told me.

My parents will wake up soon, but they won't be doing any evil shit that messes someone life up ever again.

Is Hell killing the one he loves the most truly going to be the only way he can end this curse?

" What's wrong? " Hell asked as he stepped into the bedroom.

" So I went to see my parents today and I talked to them. " I started.

" Wait, you went to see your parents? " He growled.

" They wouldn't hurt their own child, physically. " I rolled my eyes.

" What did they say then? " He said as he sat on the bed, beside me.

" They said for you to break the curse, you have to kill the person you love the most. " I said as I looked at my shoes.

" I won't kill you. " He said so quick.

" It's not me. It's Layla. " I said as I couldn't build the courage up to look at him.

" W-what? I don't love her.. especially more than you. " He said.

" You don't have to lie, Hell. You'll always have a soft spot for her. 10 years from now or more, if she ever comes running back, I'm sure you'll love on her. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to talk about her, but I didn't want to be the one who didn't tell you and you were stuck shifting 4 times a month for the rest of your life. " I said as I stood up, Hell grabbed my wrist.

" I love you. I promise. " He said.

" I believe you. I just know you love her more. I accept it, I promise. " I said as I shook his hand off of me and I walked out of the room.

I walked towards Ryan's nursery, hearing the nanny yelling at someone. I stormed in and seen Victoria trying to hold my son but the nanny wouldn't let her.

" What are you doing? " I snapped at Victoria.

" I just want to hold him. I love babies. " She said as she looked at me, slightly narrowing her eyes.

" No. You'll not be holding my child. I don't trust you. You don't just come into the nursery and try to hold someone's baby, especially the future Alpha. " I said as I tried to remain calm.

" I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. You don't trust me? " She asked.

" No, I don't. I won't lie, you don't give me a pleasant vibe. I want you to stay away from my son, and even my mate. " I narrowed my eyes.

" Away from your mate? " She laughed," I don't want your mate, but my friend does. " She winked at me as she quickly left the room.

Who is her friend? Why is she here?

" Thank you, for not allowing her to hold Ryan. " I said as I gave her a hug and took Ryan," I'll take him for the rest of the day. " I smiled.

" Okay, Luna. Anything for you, the Alpha and future Alpha. " She smiled.

She left the room and I walked around the room, rocking my baby back and forth to get him to calm down. He's been screaming all the time, he was slowly calming down.

I'm pretty sure he's screaming for Hell. He use to hold him a lot, but since he's gotten back to work, he hardly gets to hold him. Their bond got so strong and now it is very weak. Ryan and I still have a strong bond and I plan on keeping it that way. I smiled as I lifted him up and placed a kiss on his forehead.

" Mommy loves you, " I whispered to him, all before I heard a ton of noise.