Chapter 12-No!

Lincoln's p. o. v

I grit my teeth, the pain shooting through my body as I sat down in the ice cold bath tub, feeling a bit better.

I am on day 2, from what I've heard, it last a week. Each time, it comes back worse until you finally mate. I have to get out of here, before it comes back. Hell, won't come out of his bedroom. I hear him yelling and growling every time I step into the hallway or head towards the kitchen.

Traven and Lance have been running the pack because Hell won't leave the house, even though we are not going to be mating anytime soon. I bent my head back, soaking my hair in the water and I then began to wash it with my Aussie shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body, the ice cold water feeling so good on my skin. As I let the water out of the tub, I frowned at the knowledge that the burning heat would be back within' the hour. I wrapped a towel around my body and my hair.

I stood in the middle of the bathroom, brushing my teeth as I decided to take the best of the hour I had without the burning pain. I put on my lace black panties and a matching bra. I decided to not get dressed until I finished my hair and makeup. I began to scrunch my hair, which felt like it takes forever. I used the blow dryer to get the fog off the mirror and I then began my makeup.

It was simple, really. I added winged eyeliner and some Koko gloss by Kylie Jenner to finish my look. I then walked to my closet, putting on some black leggings, a nice warm and comfy sweater and then my socks and Uggs.

I grit my teeth, a sudden pain hitting my body. I cleaned the bathroom back up and I tried to ignore my stomach growling as I folded clothes. I stomped myself downstairs, grabbing a quick snack, hoping to not catch Hell down here.

" Lincoln," His booming voice made me jump.

" Hell. " I said back, turning around to face him.

" I could help you, the pain can stop and you wouldn't have to feel it again. " He said, almost as if he was wanting to do this to help me.

" No! " I rolled my eyes at him, stepping behind the counter in the middle of the kitchen, furthering myself from him.

" Please, Lincoln. It doesn't have to be sex. " He said," Any of my touch will take it away. A few kisses.. anything of that sort. "

" No. " I answered again.

" This heat is used to bring mates closer together, why are you denying it? Us? " He frowned.

" I am here because of you. Away from my children, because of you. " I said.

" I can get your kids and bring them here. " He said as he took a step closer to me.

" How? "

" I know Justin. " He answered," Justin is a Beta for another pack, meaning I have more power than him. He will listen to me. " He finished, another step closer too me.

" Do it. " I whispered as I finally looked him in the eye, realizing he had taken more steps when I had looked away, leaving him right in front of me.

" Hell," I whispered as I stepped back, pressing against the counter, stuck.

" Lincoln, I won't hurt you. " He spoke, eyes turning from black to blue, fighting for the eye color to stay," I just want to help you. "

" Hell... " I said as he pressed himself against me, I closed my eyes as I felt his erection press against my leg.

" I wouldn't want anything in return," He whispered in my ear, hands on my sides.

I should've stayed in my bedroom, letting myself starve to death.

" N.." I started to say no, but he had cut my off, pressing a kiss against my neck, I forgot how to speak. My body heat almost instantly starting to go down.

" Just for you, nothing for me. " He whispered against my neck, pressing more kisses. My hands finding their way against his shirt, fisting it as I realized I had my eyes closed.

" Hell.. I don't know. " I opened my eyes, his head still against my neck.

" Nothing you wouldn't want. Nothing you wouldn't feel comfortable with. " He kept trying to reason with me.

How am I suppose to think with his dick pressed against me? I fucking can't.

" I will give you a minute to think. " He said, stepping back," I'll be in the living room. "

With that, he walked out.

I hate to say this, but I stood there, thinking about it for 10 minutes.

I then found myself, at the door entrance of the kitchen, starring at Hell.

Starring at his black eyes as they saw me there. I then found myself, on Hell's lap as our lips pressed together in a heated make out session. His hands going everywhere, from my back to my butt, feeling his way down my curves as he laid my on my back, pressing his dick against my area and slowly grinding himself as he pressed kisses down my neck. Heavy breathing heard as my sweater was taken off, Hell continue to place kisses down my chest, leaving my bra on as he kissed my stomach and stopped at my waist line.

He moved back, his dick no longer against me, I was hit with pain as his hands were off of me.
He sat on his knees, ripping his shirt off as I then saw his abs and muscles, chest covered in tattoo's.

" Just tell me when to stop," He whispered as he kissed behind my ear and towards my mouth. As we kissed, my socks and shoes came off, as did his.

I was no virgin, I had slept with 2 guys. My first time was when I was 17, my second was when I was 20. When I sat 17, I was dating a guy named Brett, we had been dating for 3 years. We later broke up when I found out that he had been sleeping with other girls. My second time, I was with the guy for a few months. I had ended that relationship a few months later, all he did was sleep.

I gripped Hell's hair as he kissed down my stomach and then took his tongue and licked down to my pant line. Hell seemed to like my pulling his hair, as he began to leave love bites all over my, biting my sides, but not hard.

He was using his canines to bite me, they didn't hurt. Canines as in what animals have.

" Up. " Hell growled, talking about my legs. I lifted my hips and my leggings we practically ripped off my legs. Hell kissed my area with my panties still on, I raised my hips, not wanting him to go away. I want it, even if I hated to admit it, I needed it. My bra and panties were gone within a flash and I laid in front of Hell, as naked as the day I was born. Hell's eyes were black, as he starred over my body.

As he slowly bent down, eating my eat, my head flung back as I moaned and pulled at his hair.

I let Hell have me that night, everything inside of me was screaming to let him. My mind and my heart.