Chapter 41- Curse of The Red // Do you Doubt My Ability to be a Luna?

A/N; 3 updates in one day!

Lincoln's p. o. v

" Lincoln, " Hell's voice filled the room.

" What? " I rolled my eyes.

Ever since he tried to get rid of me, we haven't talked. He's tried, but I simply ignore him.
He's been out of the doctor for a week, he holds Ryan most of the day and I'm not sure why he's down here bothering me while I watch these members train.

" I can train them, Alpha William's can go home. " He said.

" He will stay. His pack is going to help us for whatever the future brings. " I said as I continued looking at them, my back facing Hell.

" We have to sit down and talk. Do we attack your parents? Do we attack the Blood Moon pack? " He asked me.

" This is something to be discussed in private. " I spoke.

" Then let's discuss it, in private. " He said as I heard him walk away, opening a door and closing it.

The door to the office.

I groaned as I turned my feet and walked to the office and entered, seeing him sitting in the leather chair.

" Blood Moon didn't attack us. We just need to call them and tell them we're running late on our milk order. Say sorry for the war threats. " He said.

" I called them.. while you were gone. I called him a few names.. I also said he shouldn't be Alpha. " I muttered.

" You what? " Hell growled.

" You said they were the only ones who could be after you. People from their pack. I was just trying to find you and find out what happened!" I said.

" No action needs to be taken. Blood Moon is not a threat, yet. " He spoke coldly," your parents, I'm sure they won't attack again and our pack is getting stronger and better. No war. We will announce it later. " He said as he stood up and walked towards the door.

" We do nothing? " I spoke, he froze, his back facing me," We do nothing to the people who made you a rogue in your own lands? Made you wild, effecting your life 4 times a month for the rest of your life now. Making you miss your child's birth? " I said as I walked towards him, he was facing me," Smart. Let's go nothing. " I said as I walked past him, glaring at him, straight into his eyes.

" Luna! " Traven spoke as he saw Hell behind me.

" Traven. " I said as I grabbed his arm and shoved into the bedroom, not wanting to be in front of Hell.

" What happened? " He asked me as he sat on the bes.

" He's a dumbass! Saying no war! He says we shouldn't do anything. " I said as I about pulled my hair out.

" Wow. " Traven mumbled.

" If this war is not happening, I want my girls back. " I said as I looked around the room, it was theirs before I had sent them away.

" Understandable. We will send for them later. After Hell calls the war off. We should call the Blood Moon pack and clear it up before we bring the little girls back. Something should be done with your parents. " He said.

" I know. I'm trying to think about that. I'll catch you later. " I said as I opened the door and walked out. I looked around the pack house, members on patrol in the house, outside the house and some are training.

" Traven, tell everyone we will have a meeting at 8. " I sent through mine-linked.

" Yes, Lincoln. " He spoke.

He calls me Luna in front of Hell, but Lincoln when he isn't around.

" Hell, I've set a meeting for 7. Feel free to clear your schedule, as you'll be the one telling the pack we are canceling the war because you think nothing should be done. " I mine-linked him.

" Lincoln-" He started to talk but I cut him off.

" See you at 7, Alpha. " I responded as I blocked him and rolled my eyes.

I continued walking around, making sure all members were busy and on task. As I finished, I walked upstairs and took Ryan.

The bond was growing stronger, I was already said that he was growing. I carried him downstairs, members awing but going back to work. I walked into the kitchen as I fed him his bottle, I wanted to breastfeed but I didn't think it was the best choice for this time being. I wouldn't have time to sit down and do it.

" Lincoln, my office. " Hell's voice growled from behind me.

" Why? " I turned around. His eyes flashed to Ryan but then back to my face.

" We need to talk. "

" I agree. We can talk at our little meeting tonight. " I said as I sat down at the kitchen, placing my Male against my chest to burp him.

" Lincoln, just stop. " He said.

The nanny came in and took Ryan.

Hell must've called for her, through mind link.

" Stop what Hell? " I snapped. Glad Ryan wasn't in the room.

" Acting like you want to be here. You wanted to be away, now you want to stay? Can you not make up your mind? I'm back, I can handle this. "

" You're back, for now. " I started as I raised my finger and pointed at him," what happens when it happens again? and again? I'm sure this pack would not be as it is right now, if you were still in charge-" I was cut off by him.

" Are you doubting my abilities to be an Alpha?" He growled.

" I'm not finished. I did want to leave, to protect my children from this life, but you see, I'm your mate. Meaning I was born to deal with this and to be a Luna. This packs Luna. " I narrowed my eyes," now you're asking me to go. Are you doubting my abilities to be a Luna?" I mocked him.

Hell growled as he stared at me.

" You want an unnecessary war. " He started.

" Is it unnecessary if you're getting revenge for your mate? "

" Lincoln, it was your parents. "

" Yes, I know. I plan on seeing them soon. Let's have this meeting right now. " I said as I shoved the kitchen door open and walked to the massive living room and let out a loud whistle.

Hell joined me, quite annoyed. Soon the Beta's Third in Commands and Alpha William's stood beside me.

" We have canceled the war. " Hell spoke.

Everyone sighed, they were happy.

As they left, many questions later, I turned around to a groaning Hell.

" What is wrong with you? " I asked, annoyed.

" I think, I think I'm turing. " He said as he grabbed onto the stairs.

" Traven, William, I need help chaining Hell up. He's shifting. " I linked them.

They appeared moments later, dragging a growling and groaning Hell, who tried to snap at them. He was shoving into a corner and quickly chained up, locking the cage as we all stood on the outside.

Watching as Hell growled and groaned, his body being covered in sweat and blood. He was clawing at his skin, he has to be burning up.

I gasped as his mouth opened, he had his canines, crawls .. and his eyes were bright red.

" He has the curse. " William and Traven gasped.

" The curse? " I asked as I turned to face them, scared of their reply.

" Yes. The Curse of Red. The mystical Werewolf. "