Chapter 8- Bound.

( Chris above! )

Lincoln Esme p. o. v

" Fuck you, Hell! " I said as I jerked myself around, trying to get out of his hold.

We're practically in the middle of nowhere, not even kidding! Just this house and a ton of land.

" Would you stop! " Hell growled as he shoved me inside the house, gripping my arm again once he stepped inside.

" Probably not! Would you take me back home?! " I fired back as I glared at him.

" Sit. " Hell said as he shoved me onto the couch, I glared at him as he walked back to the front door, he seemed to be entering a code into the system beside the door.

Locking me in.

Backdoors and windows are still an option, even though I have no fucking clue where I am.

" Hell, Man! Hey! " Some massive dude came down the stairs, pulling Hell into a bro hug once he stood in front of him.

" Who's this? " He diverted his eyes to me.

" Lincoln, My mate. " Hell answered as I bit my tongue, narrowing my eyes at him.

If only looks could kill.

" She's seems.. very happy to be your mate. I'm Chris. " He said.

" I'm elated. Nice too meet you. " I said as I crossed my eyes and continued to shoot mental daggers into Hell's head.

" I found my mate," He went on, talking to Hell. I looked around, trying to find an easy way out.

" She's upstairs. I kind've had to kidnap her. " Chris said.

" What is with you beast and kidnapping people?! " I blurted as I saw Chris' eyes turn black, Hell's a light black.

Maybe I shouldn't of called them beast?

Chris growled at me and Hell snapped his head around to growl at Chris.

Great, beast and their growling.

" Back down," Hell's voice deepened by 103738236 tones. My eyes widened as Chris looked like he was struggling, wanting to not listen to Hell, but it looked as if he didn't have a choice. Chris' eyes flashed back to brown, as he flashed his eyes between me and Hell. Hell's eyes went back to his blue, as he starred at Chris. As if, expecting him to try something.

Chris narrowed his eyes at Hell and twisted towards me," I am sorry. " He directed towards me as he turned and left the room.

" Don't call us Beast. " He said the word with such disgust.

" Why did you protect me? "

I gasped as Hell pulled me up off the couch and began to pull my upstairs.

I was then pushed into a room," put this on. " He growled as he slid his shirt off and pressed it against me.

" No! " I blurted as I held it out for him, trying not too look at his body.

" Yes or I will put it on for you. " His eyes flashed black.

" Turn around. " I answered.

" I'll see it eventually. "

" No you won't. Turn around. " I said and he rolled his eyes but did as told. I pulled my shirt off and pulled his off.

" Don't forget to take your pants off. " You could see the smirk on his face, even if he wasn't looking at me.