Chapter 43- Hell Has to Kill The One He Loves The Most/ Franklin and Kaden.

Start writing your story

Lincoln's P. O. V

I groaned as I banged my head against the steering wheel, sitting in my parents driveway. Hell does not know I'm here, he would flip. I left Ryan at home, not wanting to endanger him. I'm not sure what to expect from them. I took a deep breath as I hopped out of the car and walked towards the door, knocking because I wasn't sure if I still had the right to just walk in.

" Hello- Lincoln? " My mom said, moving her eyes down and noticing my flat stomach, a smile falling on her lips.

" Yes. " I said as I crossed my hands over my stomach.

" What brings you back? " She asked as we stepped into the house.

" Is dad home? " I ignored her question.

" No. He went to the doctor. Now answer my question. " She said.

" I just have a few questions I would like you to answer. May we sit? " I asked as I motioned towards the couch.

" Yes, I suppose. " She asked me, confusion obvious on her face.

As we sat down, I starred at her. Getting a good last look because I knew I could never forgive her or look at her the same.

" As you knew, I was pregnant. With a ' beast ' as you called it. You turned my mate into some sort of actual beast, trying to get me away from him? " I asked her.

" I don't know what you're talking about, " She spoke, getting nervous.

" You don't have to lie. I want you to answer my questions with the truth, before I leave you and you never see your daughter again. " I told her.

" We did, Lincoln. Beast are horrible things, that breed needs to be swiped from this Earth. Did you have your beast? " She cringed.

" No, " I said, she got happy," I had my son. " I said, her smile disappearing as fast as it had came.

" How are you going to raise a beast baby by yourself? Including the twins? "

" Who said I'd be alone? " I asked her, smirking.

" You're staying with him? " She gasped.

" Yes. I can't believe you've done this. Who gave you the stuff to do this? Where did you learn of these things? How do I get this curse off of Hell? " I snapped at her.

" We are doing what is best, Lincoln. We want you to realize how bad he is, before it's too late. I got the stuff from an old friend and I learned of it from your great grandma. " She answered.

" How do I get the curse off of Hell? " I asked again.

" You can't. " She said.

" Keep going, " I demanded, knowing their had to be more.

" Hell can break the curse, no one else can do it for him. He has to kill the one he loves the most, causing him the heartbreak we feel with you being with him and giving birth to a little beast. " My mom said.

" He has to kill me? " I mumbled as I looked down at my feet.

" Not you, or that little beast. " My mom spoke, " That would affect you too. I want something that will just bother him. " She said.

" Then who? " I said as I tried to think of anyone it could be.

" Think, Lincoln. Flames. " She smirked.

Flames. I remember Hell talking about a flame.

Layla.

Hell had to kill the one he loves the most, which is Layla.

" Hell doesn't want revenge, " I said, her face raised up in surprise," but I do. I want you to suffer, as Hell will for the rest of his life unless he kills Layla. " I growled as I pulled the needle out from my back and pressed it into her neck.

Sweet, sweet nightmares mommy.

You see, I just dosed her with a high dose of sleeping medicine. Not the normal kind for humans, some I've gotten from the pack doctor. Something the elders made.

This is causing her to feel her most heartbreaking day over and over again.

Which would be the day my sister passed away and right now, me stabbing my own mother in her heart. I tugged my mom upstairs and put her in bed, waiting for my father to come home. I sat up as I heard the front door open.

" Lincoln? Where's mom? " He asked as he seen me.

"In bed, sleeping. " I shrugged as he came over and sat down on the couch by me.

" It's good seeing you. Where are the girls? Did you get rid of the beast and his child? " He asked with such disgust.

" The girls are with someone I trust. I did not get rid of the beast and our child. I'm here to talk to you about that, " I said as I watched him become uneasy.

" Sure.. kiddo. " He nervously said.

" Why? Why go after him? Why curse him? To where he has to kill his ex girlfriend? To proof that he loves her? I already knew. " I said as I wasted no time and stabbed the needle into his neck. It was filled with the same thing I had injected into my mom. It took me about 30 minutes and all my strength to pull him upstairs and put him into bed with my mom.

Do I tell Hell he has to kill Layla if he wants to become normal as he was before my parents came? I got into my car and drove back to the pack house, not before my phone began to ring.

It was Kaden.

" Hello! " Kaden laughed, Franklin is crazy but Nash loves it. Thank you for him again, he's much better for us than a puppy. " He said.

Yes, I gave them Franklin. I didn't have time, at least I gave him to someone who will still let me see him.

" I'm glad you love him and you're taking such good care of him. I'll be home soon and we can all get together, meet my son. His name is Ryan Frances. " I smiled at the thought of my son.

" That's wonderful. Nash will love to hear this. I just called to thank you for the thousands times. Talk and see you soon. " He said and the line went dead.