Chapter 10- Blush.

( Outfit of the day! Reminder; It's snowing in the story! )

Lincoln's p. o. v

Every time he looks at me, I blush.

Now that he's seen me basically naked, I can only imagine he imagines that when he see's me, causing me to blush. I still hate his guts and plan to escape, but for now, I'm stuck. A constant group of men around me, watching me so I don't sneak out when Hell leaves. Not sure how I would get that far, with snow on the ground that would make my foot prints easy to follow.

I'm freezing, with my jeans on, a pink sweater, socks and my Uggs, I'm still freezing. I'd put on some gloves if I wouldn't look silly. Hell is not here, meaning I am with the group of guys.
Would they know where the thermostat is at? Probably not. I don't know either. I rubbed my hands together and flipped my hair over my shoulder as I opened up the bedroom door, the men that stood outside of it turned around.

" I'm freezing, are you? " I asked, Lance and Travon.

Travon is very tell, not as tall as Hell though. Travon has brown hair and green eyes, a few tattoo's that I can see on his arms, very well built and very muscular. I would stay he's maybe 6'2.
Lance is very tall, 6'2 as well. He has brown hair and blue eyes. A sleeve of tattoo's on his arms and he's very muscular and well built. Lance and Travon have to be brothers!

" We can turn the heat on. " Lance said.

" Sounds good! Are you two brothers? " I asked.

" Twins. " Travon smiled at me.

" I wish I had a twin. " I stuck my bottom lip out, Emilie quickly coming to my mind.

" They're.. " Lance said as he looked at Traven and smirked," annoying. I'll go turn the heat on. " He finished as he quickly walked away, Traven's mouth hanging open.

" That was kinda funny, sorry Traven. " I laughed and smiled," I'm hungry. Are you? "

" I am. Alpha should be back soon. I will wait and eat. " He said.

" No need. Let's go, I'll make something. " I said as we walked down.

Alpha.

I've been here a few days, learning things about these beast.

Alpha is the leader of the pack, the one in control.

Hell is the Alpha.

Beta.

Beta is the second in command. Has authority, but has to listen to the Alpha. Hell has two Beta's.

Traven and Lance are the Beta's, since they're twins.

Third in command.

Third in command is Axel, I haven't met him yet but I've been told things about him. The Third in command has some authority, but not a lot. It has about the amount of authority of a penny.

Alpha, Beta, and Third in Command.

Omegas.

I've learned this one too. Omega's are the ' normal ' pack members. The ones with basically no power and have to listen to everyone above them. { Alpha, Luna, Third in Command. } They're often mistreated by others, most times by other Omega's. Omega's are the most that fight in the pack, killing others to try and show the Alpha that they have the power.

But they never get it.

It's either you're born into it or you're not in it.

Pack fighters and trackers are another thing I've learned. They're the best fighters, training since 6 years old.

" What do you want? " I asked Traven as we stepped into the kitchen.

" I could really go for some spaghetti, not gonna lie. " He said as he sat down at the table.

" Hmm, okay. " I said as I collected everything and began to make it.

" Lincoln," Traven started to talk," Hell won't be back for awhile. He has just mind-linked me. "

Oh, mind-linked, have I covered this one with you? If not, let me now. Mind-link is where they can communicate with others by talking in their heads, it has something to do with being a wolf and in a pack together.

" Why not? " I instantly stared to think of a plan, a plan os escape of course.

" Omega's fighting. "

" Can we go over to the pack house? I haven't met anyone but you. " I lied, I just needed them to enter the code on the door and let me out.

" No. You can meet everyone when you're introduced as Luna. " He said.

Luna.

Luna is the top dog, beside the Alpha. The Alpha has the most power, the Luna has just a little less than he does.

" That's dumb. " I said as I rolled my eyes and finished the food.

" Thank you. " Traven said as he dug into the food, Lance walking in and smiling as he grabbed a plate and stacked in high. I cleaned a little and then grabbed a plate, getting some food myself. We all sat and ate in silence, but it was a comfortable silence.

" Why haven't the Omega's realized that no matter how many fights they have, they won't be bumped up the next status? " I asked as I twirled the noodles.

" Some are treated so bad by the others, they refused to believe they can't do anything to be bumped up. " Lance said.

" Interesting. " I lied as I stood up, dumping my noodles into the trash and washing my dishes, along with Lance and Traven's. I put the rest of the noodles into a bowl and placed them in the fridge, washing the bowls I had cooked them in.

It was 10 at night, pitch dark and I was in the living room, showered and dressed in a sweatshirt and some leggings, socks on too. The front door slammed open, I jumped as did Traven and Lance as they woke up and stood up in alert, I pulled my blanket that was wrapped around me a little higher, covering up to my eyes as I starred at the hallway that whoever this was would have to walk down to come to us.

Feet stomping and cursing could be heard, my heart about fell out of my chest when I saw it was only Hell.

Why do I feel glad it was only Hell? I hate him.

" Traven, Lance, thank you for being here today. You may return home. " Hell said as he was covered in snow," and be careful. It's wicked out. " He gave a deep laugh.

" Anytime, Alpha. " Traven and Lance bowed as they then left.

" Food in the fridge. Goodnight. " I said as I walked upstairs and crawled into bed.