Chapter 42- Hell Has His first Shift // We are Not Together, I don't think.

Start writing your story

Lincoln's p. o. v

I sat in the bedroom, holding Ryan. Hell was crazy last night, it took 4 people to control him. He finally shifted back into this human form, around 6 in the morning. When he shifted back, he was naked, bleeding, sweating and tired as hell. We got some pants on, I didn't want anyone seeing that and I had help carrying him upstairs so he could just crawl into bed. I will for sure be washing the sheets tonight, getting all that sweat off. He is currently in the shower, I can hear him growling as the hot water sinks into his fresh and old cuts. I sighed as I burped Ryan and talked to him for awhile. I brought his play pen into our room, wanting him in here because I find myself spending a lot of time in here now.

I placed him in there, he was slowly falling asleep and I just smiled at his cute little face. He was for sure milk drunk, the only drunk he will ever be, I hope.

" Lincoln, " Hell growled. I ran into the bathroom.

" What's wrong? " I asked as I could hardly see because of the fog that was covering the entire bathroom.

" My cuts.. they're not healing. " He said as he slid the shower door open, his whole body on display.

" Where? " I asked as I looked for any cuts opening, yet I seen none.

" Here " He laughed as he pulled me into the shower, soaking me as his lips met mine.

" Hell! " I gasped as I had my hair sticking everywhere now.

" I don't want to fight. " He said as he kissed my neck, my mark.

" Well, it's all we do. I can't believe you brought me into the shower! " I gasped.

" Hey, we can try something new. " He laughed.

" I'm not having sex with you. I'm not happy with you. " I rolled my eyes as I tried to get past him so I could get out of the shower.

" Maybe that will make you happy, sex with me. " He said as he stopped me from getting out.

I smirked as I placed my lips on his, my fingers crawling into his wet hair as his hands slipped all over my body. I moved him against the wall and when he went to take my shirt off, I jumped out of the shower and grabbed a towel before I walked out, not before hearing Hell curse my name.

I smirked as I stripped my outfit, changing completely as I went and sat on the bed, not before peaking over at Ryan, making sure he was fine.

" Be quiet when you come out. Ryan is asleep. " I mine linked Hell.

" Ok. " He answered. I grabbed a book from the side of my bed, this is how I distract myself when I'm not having to worry about the pack as crazy as I have been, which isn't very much.

" Can't believe you. Turn a man on and then leave. " Hell whispered as he walked out of the bathroom, his towel hanging low on his waist.

" My bad. " I said as I covered myself in blankets as I shrugged down and began to read my book.

The Fault in Our Stars.