Chapter 20- These are My Confessions // Surprise Girlfriend.

Lincoln's p. o. v

Hell and I have been fighting all day.
The girls are at my neighbors, they've missed them so much and I trust them, they're watching them for day.

Hell and I are fighting over everything. He can't leave, the roads are bad. It was terrible just walking to my neighbors. The day started off good, until Justin came knocking on the door and giving me flowers. Before I could give them back, Hell came to the door and Justin ran off.

" Lincoln! " He snapped at me as I've been ignoring him.

" Nathaniel. " I said as I snapped my head and glared my eyes.

" This is a waste of breath! " He growled.

" Yeah, I fucking agree. " I said as I picked up the flowers and threw them at him as I marched upstairs and slammed the bedroom door shut, locking it as I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door too. I ran the bath as I looked in the mirror.

I had no intention of taking a bath, I just didn't want to hear his growling outside the door and I know that's what exactly he'll be doing. I fisted my hands in anger as I shut the water off and went and sat on my bed.

" These are My Confessions," He spoke.

" What? " I whispered.

" My flame is coming back. "

" You're flame? " I spoke.

" My girlfriend. " He answered.

" Girlfriend? " I snapped.

" Yes, Layla Marks. " He spoke," We need to talk. " He spoke.

I yanked the door open, and he starred at me.

Thank the lord I've gotten really good at hiding my emotions.

" You've been forcing me to stay with you? Almost getting me to like you? Yet you have a girlfriend? Talk about wanting children? Yet you have a girlfriend? " I snapped at him.

" Yes. I have. You're my mate. She was my girlfriend before I met you. I know I should love you more than her, but I don't know. I love you both. I can't decide on who I love more. " He said.

" You don't know? " I bit my gum.

He doesn't know who he loves.
He doesn't love me.

" Layla is coming back. We've been a thing since 15. " He said as he looked at my hands.

" Great. Have fun. Good thing we were not a thing and good thing I did not have a thing for you. How about you stay in the guest room and I'll come report to you once the roads are clear so you can leave. " I said as I walked past him, a tear shedding as I rolled my eyes at him.

I was played. After all the bullshit of what a mate means and how you never hurt them, I was played. By the person who was not suppose to hurt me, but he did.

Once out of his sight, I raised my hand and wiped my tear and I jumped as Franklin ran past me and bounced by his food bowl. I gave him some food and fresh water and I cursed as I saw a little snow falling, but smiling as I saw the snow plow.

" Lincoln, we have too talk. You're the one I'm suppose to be with. " Hell frowned.

" Well, I'm a human. So you being with her won't affect me as much as it will be. "

Lie.

" It will effect the both of us. " He said as he grabbed my arm.

" They're cleaning the roads. You should pack your things. " I said as I jerked my arm out of his grasp and put the cup I feed Franklin with back into the dog food bag.

" You're the Luna. You can't leave. You have to come to the meetings, balls, parties... dinners with me. " He said.

" I will attend those things. Send Traven with the date and time when it's needed. I will not be staying at the pack house or with you, I'll be staying here. I won't be bringing the girls around, they'll forget you. I won't be meeting Layla though, I can bet you that. " I said as I faced him, no need to be shy.

" Lincoln.. " He whined.

" Don't whine. It's your fault. Thanks for telling me, right when I was actually going to choose you. This is simply showing that I can never trust you. This is showing that I will never give you another chance. With that mate bullshit or not. " I said as I looked out the window, the snowplow far down the steeet," You can leave. "

" Please.. " He started.

" Now. " I said as I motioned towards the door. He stormed upstairs and came back down with his bag, flashing me puppy eyes as I glared at him. He walked to his car and I watched him drive away. I fell down onto my butt, clutching my knees too my chest as I sobbed.

Franklin came over and put his paw on my foot as he whined at me. I continued to sob as I saw the flowers on my kitchen counter. I stood up and grabbed the flowers, throwing them into the trashcan. I crawled onto the couch and just sat there, sobbing as I saw Hell's shirt on the other end.

Over the last few months, I've grown use too a few things.

I've grown use too his smell. Grown use to the constant feeling of protection and possessiveness. I've grown use too it all.

Over the last few years, I've grown use too a few things.

I've grown use too losing those who I've loves, grown use too always putting others ahead of me.

Over the last few hours, I've grown use too some things.

I've grown to know that no matter who the person is, they will play the fuck out of you. Despite all the bullshit about having a mate, they will play you. You can never trust anyone.

The girls and I will be celebrating Christmas, without boys. Only boys in our family.

I still can't believe that Hell has a fucking girlfriend, after practically making me off limits from any other male, yet he has a girlfriend.

My definition of dumbass still stands with him.

Hell is the biggest fucking dumbass I know.