Chapter 18- Don't Burn The house Down!

Lincoln's p. o. v

" Lin, we can go today. " Hell said as he shook me awake.

" I'm tired. " I mumbled as I snuggled back into the pillows.

" We have to go before 9. It's suppose to snow from there for the rest of the day. " He said.

" Before 9? What time is it? " I asked as I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

" 7:57 AM. " He answered and laughed as I flung myself back against the bed.

" Okay. " I said as I crawled out of bed and into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Pulling on some skinny jeans, my Uggs, and then a t-shirt. I packed a stay away bag and then pulled my hair into a bun. It's getting long, I'm considering a haircut soon. I packed the twins bags while I let the sleep more.

I then took the bags downstairs, Hell loaded them into the car as I went upstairs and loaded the twins. Traven came walking down the stairs and rubbing his eyes.

" Who's going to feed me? " He asked, truly concerned.

" Eat Ramen Noodles. " Hell rolled his eyes.

" I made you food. You just have to warm it up. Don't throw a party, stay home by yourself with Hell's brother. Please don't try to cook yourself anything on the stove or in the oven. I'm a bit worried for you using the microwave. " I said as I showed him the food in the fridge.

" I'm not that dumb," He said.

" It's debatable, but that's why we like you. " I said," Please don't burn the house down though. " I said as I held Lola's carseat and Hell had Olivia's.

" when will you be back? my girls will miss me." Traven said as he let them hold his finger.

" Tomorrow. " Hell answered and I looked at Lola.

" Hurry home. Do nothing I wouldn't do. " Traven pointed his finger.

" Like have sex? " I mumbled as I looked up at him, his mouth was practically swinging against the floor, Hell's too.

" What!? I didn't say anything that bad. " I smiled at Traven.

" Insane. You're truly insane. " Traven mumbled as he rubbed his head and walked back upstairs.

Hell and I put the girls into the car, along with Franklin. I don't trust that Traven is mature enough to watch my dog yet!

As Hell drove for the house, I begin thinking about everything that has been happening and I am unsure on how to stop further things from happening. Hell and I need to talk, but I don't want too.

Am I actually considering a relationship with Hell? Wanting to be with him for the rest of my life with my girls? Wanting him to play the father figure, but making sure they remember Jared, as I am making sure they remember my sister.

I looked back at the girls, they've already fallen back asleep. I must say they get the sleeping skills from me. Up until I had to become their mother, I slept most of the day when I didn't have a job or when I was off work.

" Hell, we should talk. " I said. This girls asleep will be the best time to have this talk, including that we are on our way with a long car ride ahead of us.

" I know, I've been waiting for those words to come out of your mouth. Go ahead." He answered me as he set cruise control on the car.

" I don't know if I want too be with you." I decided to be honest.

" Why is that? " He asked as he tried to hold back his growl.

" You're a beast, I'm a human. My girls are humans. Bringing us into your world is dangerous." I covered the first problem.

" I will protect you. Justin is a beast too, weather or not you want them to be with beast, you don't have a choice on that. " He answered

That was true.

" You've basically kidnapped me. I don't know if I can get over that one. " I said as I fiddled with my fingers as I wasn't sure on where to look.

" I know I have and I'm sorry. I wasn't sure on how to get you with me if I didn't do that. From when I went crazy and marked you the moment I met you, my wolf and needs to have you with me had gotten worse and their was nothing I could do to stop it. Having to stay away as you had the police over, nearly killed me. I wanted to come in and rip their heads off and take what is mine. That is you. You're mine and we're suppose to be together and I wouldn't want anyone else to ever think they had or have a chance on where you and even the girls stand in my life."
He said as he took a turn.

We're almost home and I am unsure on what to ask, everything is running through my head.

" I know that, now. " I said.

" I don't want to rush you to have children. I don't want to rush a wedding, I don't want too rush anything. I want you. I want you happy and I want you to be with me. Which is why I'm letting you spend Christmas at your house. Your choice on if I stay or if I go. As much as I want and need you, I'm going to let you choose. I'm going to let you choose to be with me or not. " He said.

I was silent for a minute, soaking in each and every word that he had just spoke. He's allowing me to leave? Continue living in my house? Not being with him? Being without him?

" Thank you.. for letting me spend Christmas in my home. " I spoke.

" You're welcome. I'll bring the girls presents or Traven can, when the roads are a bit safer. The snow is starting to come down. " He said as he looked sad.

" You would let me leave? Leave me alone forever? Never see you again? " I said as I looked down at my lap.

" If that's what you want. I see how you act. Most of it is forced, I want to see you genuinely happy and not have to adjust to your surroundings. I want you to come willingly. "

" Oh. " I answered as I continued to look down.

" I would say I don't have to stay the night, but by the amount of snow coming down, I wouldn't have a choice. " He said.

" I understand. " I said as I smiled at the thought of living back in my house, with my girls, with my dog.

I will miss Traven.

I might even miss Hell, a tiny little bit.