Chapter 39- We are Showing Lincoln You're A Beast// Training with William.

Lincoln's p. o. v

I watched as the weak ones trained with the Beta's and Third-In Commands. I'm sure the news of us wanting a war, has spread.

I used every ounce of strength inside my body to ignore my Male wanting me.

I bonded with him, as parents do, but it's different with wolves, I discovered. I had marked him as my own, all werewolves do that to their young. In case anything happens, wherever the child ends up, they'll be able to find who the parents are.

" Luna? Are you okay? " Someone broke my thought.

" Yes. " I answered with a smile.

" Are you sure? You're probably about to break the wall. " He gave a little chuckle. I looked down, noticing my hand was tightly wrapped around the wall. I let go and took a deep breath.

" Much better. " I laughed," training going good? " I asked.

" Yes. They're slowly learning. "

" Make it fast learning. We don't have much time. " I nodded my head as I turned around fast and ran up the stairs and into my Males room.

" Mommy's here. " I whispered as I scooped him up, weight being lifted off my shoulders as I held him against my chest. He gurgled as he smiled and wrapped his hand around my finger.

" Rya-" the nanny's voice spoke but stopped," Luna! I didn't expect you to be here. " She smiled.

" I had to see him. The bond was going crazy. "

" You should've waited to boned with him. " She mumbled.

" Excuse me? " I said as I turned towards her, still cradling Ryan.

" The war going on, will make the bond go crazy. You can't change what's been done. " She shrugged.

" Get out. " I spoke.

" What? " She asked, confused.

" Get out! Get off my lands! " I snapped at her as she hurriedly ran off.

I cooed at my baby, covering him in kisses. No one has seen him besides Traven and the nanny, me of course and William. I don't want the whole pack to see my Male before his own father does.

I don't know if I'll stay here, after all is well and over with. I call the girls everyday, constantly crying when I'm alone in the office at early hours in the morning.

" Hello. I'm Kennedy, the new nanny. " She smiled.

" Okay. " I said as I turned around," I guess I should get back to work. " I said as I wiped my tear. I kissed him and whispered a soft ' I love you ' before I placed him in his crib and left the room. Fighting the tears.

" Turn the sadness into anger. Fight it out. " William said as he appeared beside me.

" Excuse me? "

" I'm an Alpha. You can't hide how you feel from me. " He spoke.

" I have never trained in my life. " I said.

" We should change that, Ms. Luna Lincoln. You've got to prepare yourself for the war, if they get near you. " He spoke.

" That is true. Let's go. " I said as we moved outside, after I changed into yoga pants, a sports bra and a tank top.

" First, you need to block. Watch my every move, don't take your eyes off me. Learn my weakness. " He spoke as he squared up.

" You want me to fight you? " I squeaked," like you said, you're an Alpha and I've never fought before. "

" It will be okay. Cover your face. " He said as his fist flew towards my face, on instinct, I duked and kicked his ankles out from underneath him.

" I was not expecting that. " He said as he stood back up, checking up again," you sure you haven't fought before? "

" In school, a few times. Never werewolves or in a war. " I said as I watched him.

" I see. " He said as he aimed for my gut with his fist, successfully delivering the blow. I fell to the ground, gasping for air.

" Fuck. " I cursed.

" Don't get caught up in talking. I told you, don't take your eyes off me. Expect the unexpected. " He smirked.

I flew my foot up, stopping inches from kicking him in his jewels, his face paled.

" Would you have been expecting that? " I asked, smiling.

He grabbed my leg and jerked me up," did you expect that? " He asked, extremely close to my face. I looked at him as he stared at me.

" What do I do? " I asked as I ignored the pressure of kissing him, I looked down," I know I can't take you down. "

" True. You can try. " He said as I shoved myself against him, trying to get him to the ground. Yet he didn't move, eventually he fell and I fell on top of him.

" HA! " I laughed as I got him down.

" I think we should run. " He said a few minutes later.

As we got up, we ran for awhile, I felt like death. William had to drag me for most of it.

I gasped as we stopped in the middle of forest, papers stuck to the tree's. I went foreword and grabbed one.

" We see you found your Alpha. " One said.

I grabbed the next, it had a different caption," We see you're trying to heal him. "

" We see you. " William whispered as he grabbed another," we need to head back. The rest of these are not important. We know that the Blood Moon Pack is coming. And coming soon. " He said.

💓-💓

Hell's p. o. v

I jerked my arm, swinging it around. I hit nothing, I couldn't see anything. I stepped back as wolves appeared in front of me, red eyes and covered in blood. I watched, but I don't think they could see or smell me.

Every part of my body hurts, from being cut open. I'm slowly healing, super slow because of the silver that they couldn't get all the way out.

I can hear, but I can't move or see. I'm in a nightmare I can't wake up from. I feel the need and want to be with my mate and children grow stronger each day, but I can't do anything.

I've heard the doctor say, " He will wake up when he is ready. " Yet I am ready to wake up, but I haven't. I growled, but the wolves didn't seem to hear.

" Oh, Nathaniel," The voice called.

" Yes? " I said, along with another voice. I looked over to where the other answer came from, it was me.

" You don't seem to understand. " The figure in the dark spoke.

" Understand what? " I asked.

" You can no longer control your body. "

" Excuse me? " I asked.

" We injected you, not with something that can be washed out, with something that crawls in and lives within you. You are a Beast. You will struggle with controlling yourself, dusk to dawn, 4 times a month, unexpectedly, you will turn into that beast. " They paused as they stepped out. I was shocked.

It was Lincoln's parents.

" The only way to save our daughter and grandchildren, is too show Lincoln how you are a beast. We're not sorry for having to do this so Lincoln see's, but we are sorry you will lose everything. " They spoke, turning towards me.

Could they see me now?

" Wake up. " They whispered.

" What? " I asked, wanting to know if they could see or hear me.

I gasped, yelled and cussed as a bright light blinded me.