Chapter 30- I'm Afraid, Because of You.

Lincoln's p. o. v

I sit here, enjoying my pancakes I had made. I have to leave in 20 minutes, I'm already dressed and eating carefully because I don't want my first day of work outfit to be dirty.

That's right, I got the job.

I get paid every Thursday, $1,500. I get Saturdays and Sundays off and occasionally a Monday. Most Holidays off. It's a pretty good job, though as soon as I get paid, I'll have to go shopping for more outfits with my growing stomach. As for me being pregnant, they plan on coming up with a system so that I can work from home, because I told them how much I love working. I'm quite weird, I love typing and looking through files. If I decide to not work from home, they'll bring someone in for the short amount of time that I am away. I think that choice was because of Hell.

Speaking of Hell, I haven't spoken to him in a few days. I'm glad, I feel a bit happier but I catch myself thinking about him and smiling at all the things we did together and how we were so happy, then I remember the news he failed to tell me before I began to like him. You know, the ones like," I have a girlfriend. " He burns me up. I swear, I wish I never met him. I didn't even really meet him, the first thing he did was kidnap me. My mark, is fading and sometimes I feel a pain in my neck.

I start work next week, Justin called me and told me that his mother has a Nanny for the twins that will babysit whenever we need, I'm going to use her next week as I don't have the money to buy a babysitter. Once I have the money, I will be paying her. Today is Thursday, I start work on Monday. I was bored, I decided on a trip to the library.

I pulled on the skinny jeans that still fit, a slightly big shirt so my budging stomach wasn't suffocating. I shoved some Converse onto my feet and my hair into a ponytail, then grabbing my purse and keys. I jammed out to the radio as I drove to the library. Once I arrived, I silently walked in, not wanting to be shushed by the library lady.

As I got a pain in my neck, I quietly walked up to her," Excuse me. Do you have any books on werewolves? " I asked.

" Of course we do. It's the library, dear. Follow me. " She spoke as she adjusted her glasses and began walking towards the stairs, going upstairs. I followed her and noticed that I felt like I was being followed. I looked back, seeing a boy, he seen me and then sat down, grabbing a book and he began to read it.

I'm not stupid. I'm sure Hell set him up too this. Set someone to follow me around, like he set someone to guard me and always be with me.

Like Traven, who I haven't seen in forever. I have been hoping he'd come back over, because I don't want to go over there, in fear that I might see Hell.

" Here we are. enjoy. " She smiled and walked away, leaving me surrounded by a ton of books. I began reading the titles on the side, looking for something that would possibly cover anything about this mark on my neck and why it might hurt.

" Wolves and marks. " I mumbled the title out loud, grabbing it off the shelf. I walked over towards one of the couches and sat down. I began reading the book, surprisingly knowing a lot. One thing I didn't know, just made my heart drop. Am I killing Hell by not letting him touch me? By not being around him? This can't be true. Whomever wrote this book, must of been smoking crack. How can someone not touching someone, kill them.. or stop them from being a werewolf. I closed the book and walked back downstairs.

" Hi. I need to make a library card because I really want to check this book out. " I smiled.

" Of course. " She spoke.

20 minutes later, I now sit in my car with the book in my passenger seat and my new library card in my wallet.

I wasn't going to waste anytime, this is Hell's job on the line. He can't be an Alpha if he is not longer alive or a wolf. I drove there, sitting in my car for 10 minutes as I built up the courage to go in. I jumped out, slamming the door.

As I walked in, looking around for Hell, when all I seen was everyone with there mouths hung open and practically hitting the floor. I then saw Traven, his back was facing me and I ran over to him, turning him around and hugging him.

" Why haven't I seen you? " I frowned as I stepped out of his arms and looked up to him. He looked so tired.

" I've been super busy. I'm sorry. " He yawned.

" It would be nice to have a friendly face hanging around my house, since the twins are with Justin. " I nudged him.

" I'm going to try and get some free time off. I feel like if I keep going with the little amount of sleep I've gotten, I'll die. " He chuckled.

" Are you free right now? Go take a nap. " I said as I shoved him and he came back and hugged me, then walking to his bedroom.

" Has anyone seen Hell? " I asked, knowing everyone was watching me and can hear me.

" His office. " Someone answered.

" Thank you. " I spoke as I walked up the stairs.

I raised my hand and knocked on the door.

" Come on. " His deep voice spoke.

As I stepped in, his dark and tired eyes raised up and nearly fell out of his head when he seen me.

" What are you doing here? " He asked in total shock as he stood up.

" Is it true if we don't touch, your wolf will die? " I cut to the chase.

" Yes.. but I don't want to force you to let me touch you. "

" You could've told me. Being Alpha is your job, you can't be an Alpha if you don't have you wolf. What do I have to do? " I asked.

" What do you mean? " He asked.

" Do I need to hug you? Or what? " I said.

" My wolf is slowly leaving, if you hug me, it needs to last forever. This may be weird, but I haven't been sleeping because my wolf has been keeping me up at night, whining from the pain of slowly drifting away, will you come to bed with me? I won't try anything, I just need my arms to be around you, for your scent to be filling my nose. For me and my wolf. "

" Yes. " I answered him. He gave me a small smile, turning the lamp by his desk off as we walked to his bedroom and he began to strip down to his underwear, it's all he sleeps in.

" I hope you've changed the sheets since she's been here. " I rolled my eyes.

" I never allowed her into my bed. " He said as he let me crawl into bed, then walking to his wall and flicking the light off.

I jumped as I felt arms on me, " It's just me. " His husky voice said as he wrapped his arms all the way around me, a hand resting on my stomach.

My Male and My Beast.

A/N; NOT THE END BTW