Chapter 36- Running Lose in His Own Pack Lands / Training More.

Lincoln's p. o. v

Thunder and rain hit the ground at full force, I groaned as I went down to the gym room, flicking the light switch on and off but I got nothing.

The power was out.

Today is the day Alpha William comes. My girls arrived safely at Martha's and Traven is on his way back. I placed my hands on my back as I tried to get a little more comfort, but I wasn't getting anything but discomfort.

I sat on the couch, crying as a pain shot through my legs. I kept repeating to myself that I was okay.

" Luna, are you okay? " Someone asked me.
My eyes snapped open and I stood up.

" Yes, I'm okay. Just some discomfort. " I smiled," thank you for checking. "

" Anything for you. " They bowed and walked away. I closed my eyes as the wind began to pick up.

" Everyone bring everything from outside to the garage before it blows away! " I ordered and they did. I had the kitchen staff make some chicken soup for everyone when they were done bringing the things inside.

I jumped as the front door swung open, it was dark out but it was not dark enough to see the sopping wet figure standing at the entrance.

I began to step back, heading for the outside, heading my guards as the man stepped in.

" I'm Alpha William. It's nice too meet you, Ms. Luna Lincoln. " His voice met my ears. I stopped stepping backwards.

" Oh my! Come in! You're soaking wet! I'll dry your clothes and let you shower! " I said as I tried to take his bag, but that didn't work. I had him follow me upstairs, placing him in a room a few doors down from mine.

" Any certain clothes you want me to dry? " I asked him before I left.

" Yeah, these. " He said and handed me a pile of soaking wet clothes," if you would, the rest can be done later. "

" I will or someone else in the pack will. I'll be back and place them on the bed. " I said as I walked down and quickly dried his clothes.

I patiently waited, tapping my fingers against the dryer. I then stepped back, looking in the mirror as my stomach. My swollen ankles seemed to be getting bigger. I jumped as the dryer began beeping. Making it noticed that it was done. I grabbed his clothes and quickly folded them before I carried them upstairs.

I knocked on the door, not getting a response so I set in so I could place them on the bed. I stepped in and gasped as William walked out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist.

He cleared his throat," thank you. " He smiled as he took them from my hands.

" You're welcome. " I said as I walked out.

I thought of Hell as I walked back to the office, wanting my mind off of William.

I sat at my desk, starring at the needle that was in a plastic baggy on my desk.

About 20 minutes later, William had walked in.

" Do you have any gloves? I want a closer look but I don't want to touch it bare handed. " He asked me.

" I'm sure we do in the first aid kit. " I nodded as I stood up and reached above the filing cabinet, grabbing the square little box.

" Here you go. " I said as I handed them too him, adding a note to my list that reminds me to add gloves to the first aid kit.

" This.. this is Silver Mix." He gasped.

" What is that? " I asked, automatically getting more concerned by the minute.

" This turns him into his wolf form for the Moon Goddess knows how long. He can't shift back into human, he can't control his urges and he can't mind link. " William said as he still held the bottle.

" What does this mean? Why did they do this? " I asked, my eyes watering.

" Lincoln, I'm afraid your mate is not kidnapped. I'm afraid your mate is running around in his wolf form.  I'm afraid he's running lose in his own Pack Lands. " William explained.

" Why doesn't he come here? Wolf form or not?" I frowned as I held back the tears.

" Anytime someone that has been injected with the Silver Mix, they can't come towards their pack house because they're wolf feels like it's on fire. It gets irritated, wanting to kill everything. " He said.

" He's out there in this rain and thunder.. because a pack couldn't get it's milk. " I starred out the window, hoping if I looked long enough and far enough, I'd see my mate and know that he's okay.

💓-💓

Everyone was starting rumors about what had happened too the Alpha. Only William and I know the truth.

We haven't wanted to tell the pack yet, we don't want them to freak out that they're no longer safe in our own lands.

" I want night shifts. Sunny or raining. " I demanded first," I want day shifts. Sunny or raining. I want someone always outside, always tracking. " I continued.

Everyone remained silent as I listed everything, starring at them with William beside me.

" We will protect ourselves. I will have our future Alpha and be training with you guys, but not before we got our Alpha Hell back. " I spoke and everyone erupted into cheers.

" Meghan Henley, Alison Malone, Jake Henley, Matthew Henley and Liam Sim with have night shift tonight. " I spoke. I put brothers with sisters, wanting to test it out.

" Lucas Hood, Ashton Jenkins, Cole Darkwood, Lily Armstrong and Hannah Smith are day shift tomorrow. " I spoke as I looked at each individual.

" I'll be making cuts to this pack. A new team for each day, seeing those who will be able to protect us. If I don't see you fit enough to protect yourselves, how will you protect the pack? The Alpha Family? You'll  be training much more. " I said, stepping back so William could talk.

" I am Alpha Williams. " He spoke and everyone bowed," I will be training those who prove that they can protect themselves, the pack and the Alpha family. Those who are not strong enough will be trained by my Beta, Justin and my third in Command. Along with your Beta, Traven and your third in command, Travis. "

A/N;
I don't know if I gave Lincoln and Hell's pack a Third in command, so they have one now.. names Travis.