Chapter 24-Klaus Frances!

EXCITEMENT NOTE!; I ordered more Kylie lipkits and kyshadow today! I'm so excited! I got the holiday edition kyshadow, Love Bite, Posie and Posie Gloss! so happy! enjoy the chapter!

Lincoln's p. o . v

I yawned as I caught Lola and quickly changed her diaper and into pajamas. I then handed her a bottle and walked upstairs and placed her into her crib so that she would sleep. Olivia was already in her crib with her bottle, seconds away from sleeping. I closed their bedroom door and walked back downstairs and I began to unpack the rest of the house. I grabbed my phone and headphones and logged onto my music and then played Taylor Swift radio. I cut the boxes open as I silently nodded my head to the music that was flowing in through my ears. I pulled the pictures out of the box and held them all against my chest, placing them above the fire place, I decorated around the pictures. I then moved over towards the wall, the television was mounted on. I stacked the movies up beside it and then closed the cabinet I had placed them in, not putting too much down low because of the girls and how they grab everything.

I placed a hand on my heart as I felt something inside of my stomach,

He was kicking. My son has just had his first powerful kick, so powerful that his mommy got to feel it. I'm so in love and he isn't even out into the world yet. I smiled as I took a gulp of my water and resumed to unpacking, smiling at each kick he gave me.

I placed the decorated pillows onto the sectional couch and the chairs. I then put the remotes to the fire place and television onto the coffee table. After I finished the living room, I had thought about a nap, it's only 2 in the afternoon and the girls are down for their nap.. I have a lot to unpack, sadly no nap for me.

" Hello? " I asked as I slid the phone across my screen.

" Did you move? " Traven asked me.

" Yeah. " I frowned as I debated to tell him where I moved.

" Hell is going crazy. He made Layla leave. " He spoke.

" I don't care. "

" You have too.. you're mate's.. Human or not, you feel it.. " He tried.

" I'm not coming back. I'm settling into my new house. I have to unpack, I'll call you later. " I said and hung up.

Layla is gone.. but for how long? I'm sure she'll be back.. but I won't back.

I have court tomorrow, I don't even have an outfit picked out. Do I bring the girls? I probably will because I don't have the extra money for a babysitter anymore. I've been running on the money that my in-laws have been sending and my parents, it's about time I get back to working. I quit after the accident with my sister. I don't know really know what I'm going to do.. I'm trying to not stress out because stress is not good for the baby. I then decided I would call my old business, I was a secretary. I don't think they've found a new one, but they might. If they have maybe they can send me someone's way that needs one.

I sat down on the couch and looked through the contacts on my phone and clicked on the one that had my business number on it and raised the phone to my ear.

" Hello? "

" Hello! This is Lincoln Rylan! " I spoke.

" Lincoln! We've missed you around here! What can I help you with? " Adeline asked.

" I've decided to come back to work. Do you guys have a spot open? Or can you send me towards someone who does? " I asked her as I fiddled with the edge of the pillow.

" Do you still live near? Their is a place about an hour or two away from here, they need one. I can email you the paper forms you need to send in. " She spoke.

" I actually just moved about 2 hours away. What's the building called? I hope it's near here and not the opposite way I moved. " I laughed.

" The building is called The Swift. " She said.

" Okay, hold on, I'll Google it. " I said as I pulled my phone away and typed the building it," It's about 15 minutes away from where I live now, thankfully. Can you send me the papers now? " I asked.

" Yes. " She said, pausing for a few moments," Okay. You should get them in about 5 minutes. I'd love to chat, but can't on the job, as you know. Do you need anything else? " She asked me.

" Nope. I'm good. Thank you! We'll have to catch up sometime. Text or call me anytime. " I said.

" Of course! Talk later! " She said and with that, we hung up and I starred at my phone screen, waiting for the email to pop up. Once it did, I spent the next 50 minutes filling it out as I wanted it to bed perfect. It was around 4 when I had sent it in. I then locked my phone and quickly put the rest of the kitchen away, tossing the boxes into the trash as I sat on the couch with my feet up, drinking water and eating a turkey sandwich. My baby boy and I both need a break from all this unpacking. I sighed as I placed my hand on my stomach and laid my head back a little, waiting for sleep to take over, but it wasn't taking over, the only thing that was happening was my baby boy kicking at my stomach. I wonder what has him so active today! I love it.

Since sleep isn't coming over, I might as well Google some names for him.

Hawk? Reese? Maddox? Theo? Zane? I like Bain or Bash.

Klaus Frances?

I think I have just found my baby boys name.

Klaus Frances .. Do I give him Hell's last name or my last name?