Chapter 33- She Won't Be Alone. // I'd Feel Bad.

* IM MAKING THE TWINS 4 NOW! THATS THEM ABOVE *

Lincoln's p. o. v

" I need to leave. " I said as I tried to yank my hand out of Hell's grasp.

" I want you to stay. " He growled.

" I have to go home! " I snapped as I went to push my hand against his chest, he only grabbed that hand too.

" I want you and the girls back here. My Male will be arriving soon and I don't want you to go to the human hospital. " He said.

" I don't care what you want. " I said as I tried to jerk my hands away from him.

" I don't want you working until my pup is old enough. "

" Oh fuck off! " I said as I kicked his kneecap, making him fall as I quickly, as fast as I can with this stomach, ran for my car. I started it and seen him growling from the doorway as I drove away. I grabbed my phone from my purse as I stopped at a red light, I turned it off. Hell kept calling.

I pressed my foot against the gas pedal as I took a turn, I have to get some groceries from the store before I go home and wait for the girls. I parked my car and waddled into the store, pushing the cart around.

" Hello, pretty lady. " I heard a deep voice say, close to my ear. I turned around, ready to snap at this man.

" Kaden! " I gasped as I flung my arms around him.

" Nash! " I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my stomach.

" We haven't seen you in forever! What's been keeping you busy? " Kaden smiled.

" I have a job now! 7 months pregnant. " I declared.

" Okay, it's been awhile but not long enough for you to be 7 months pregnant. " He asked confused.

" They were wrong about how far along I was. I found out just the other day I was 7 months, instead of 4. " I answered.

" Oh wow! That's crazy! " He said.

" You should've seen how my parents reacted.. We're not even talking. " I shrugged as I pushed the cart, they followed.

" We should catch up! Us with you and the girls. " Nash spoke.

" Of course. How's this coming weekend? " I smiled at him.

Nash looked up at his dad who nodded.

" I'll be there! When will he be here! " He whined and pointed to my stomach.

" 2 months or less. " I smiled.

" I wish he would hurry. " He said as he placed his hand on my stomach.

" You're silly. " I laughed.

" It was nice catching up. Nash and I have to go fetch his puppy. " Kaden rolled his eyes.

" Yeah! I got a puppy! His name Murf. " Nash smiled.

" Cute! I have to meet him! " I smiled.

" Yeah! See you later. " He hugged me again and ran off.

After they left, I finished my shopping and even bought a few things for my baby. I have about everything needed, I just need to buy the main thing. The crib.

I want a dark wooden one. I just haven't been to the baby store in awhile.

I checked out and loaded everything into the car and drove home. I carried everything into the kitchen and put it up, sighing as I finally set my stuff down and felt the weight just lift off my body.

I slowly dozed off, waking up to the sound of a car honking. I shook my head as I got up and walked to the door.

" You look tired. " Justin spoke.

" I am. " I sighed as I stood in my driveway, a hand on my bump.

" I don't know if I should leave you alone with 2 twin toddlers while pregnant.. Do you want me to stay? " He asked as he got the girls out and let them walk too me.

" I'm sure I'll be okay. " I said as I took a big breath and bent down, hugging the girls.

" I missed you. " I smile as I kissed their heads.

" We missed you, mommy. " They said as they let go of me. I stood up and faced Justin.

" I'd feel bad if you were alone. " Justin spoke.

" She won't be alone. I'm here. " Hell's voice spoke.

I rolled my eyes as the girls took off running towards him and jumped into his arms.

" Oh. Okay. " Justin said as he looked between me and Hell," I'm gonna go. Come give me a hug, girls. " Justin smiled. They walked over to him and gave him a hug and a kiss. They quickly ran back to Hell. Justin left and I then turned my focus towards Hell.

" Theirs apple sauce already opened on the counter. " I told the girls and they ran off.

Apple Sauce is their favorite.

" What are you doing here? " I snapped as I stood right under his chin. I didn't want to be loud.

" I told you. You guys are staying with me. "

" No! Go home. " I said.

" When you get ready, we will go home. " He said as I walked inside.

" You drive me crazy. " I said as I closed the door. He's now in my house.