Chapter 45- Feel The Pain I Feel // Black Magic Used, She Slept With my Mate.

A/N; ONE MORE CHAP TILL END.

Lincoln's p. o. v

I ran downstairs, after quickly calling the nanny back and putting Ryan into his crib.

" What is going on? " I snapped as I looked at Victoria and another member of the back.

" My friend, " Victoria started, smirking at me," was standing here, when another girl came up and tried to fight her. "

So this must be the friend that wants my mate.

" Luna, " The other member asked.

" Names? " I asked them.

" Jane. " Victoria's friend answered, smiling at me.

" I'm Taylor, Luna. " The girl with caramel colored hair said.

" Taylor, June and Victoria, let's go to the spare office as Hell is in the other one. " I said as I turned around, they followed.

" It's Jane! " She snapped.

" Oops. Sorry. " I said as we walked into the office.

I sat down in the chair and they all stood in front of me.

" Taylor, tell me what happened. " I said as I stood up, " If Victoria and Jane interrupt you, you guys will be punished. " I smirked at them as I looked up from my desk.

Jane and Victoria looked shocked, as did Taylor.

" Jane slept with my mate. I think she threatened him. He didn't even remember who I was when I was yelling at him for doing it. " Taylor said.

" Some sort of magic? " I looked over at Jane, she starred back at me as if she didn't even care.

" I think so. " Taylor mumbled.

" Jane, is this true? " I asked her, she starred at me.

" That I slept with her mate? Oh, yes I did. " She said.

" Victoria, did you know? " I asked.

" Yes. " She smirked.

" Yet you say, Taylor trying to fight Jane was not needed? " I said as I moved around the room," Taylor. Why don't you go, you're not in trouble. I just need to talk to these.. girls in private. " I said.

" Thank you, Luna. " She said as she slipped out, not without Jane and Victoria giving her glares the whole time.

" Jane, I heard you want my mate. I'm starting to notice, you want everyone's mate. I've also noticed, not everyone's mate wants you, so what are you doing? Using magic? " I asked as I crossed my arms.

She started to talk, but I cut her off," No. Don't open your mouth, just yet, I'm not done talking. " I said," You and Victoria are not welcomed. You're not needed here. I don't know why you've even showed up. I can say, I know whenever you find your mates, he will not want you. I wouldn't want you, " I said, letting the disgust be obvious on my face," You can sleep with someones mate, but you can't fight? I would like to call that, quite worthless. Are you going to suck dick when someone goes to hurt you? " I said as I stepped closer, " I want you gone. I want to know what you used too and I will be making you apologize to Taylor in front of everyone, today. You'll also be punished for this, sit your ass down. " I snapped at her and she sat down on the chair.

" Now, Victoria, I see your trying to be a bad ass like your friend, Jane by standing up. Should I be rude or will you just go ahead and sit down? " I asked as I leaned against the desk. Victoria's eyes looked from the chair and back to me.

" Must I note, you're in my pack and I will handle this however I please. Nice or mean. " I said as I looked at her, she sat down.

" Tell me, right now. Why are you here? " I asked them both.

" We left our pack. We couldn't be there anymore, our Alpha abused us. " She said.

" Did he? What did he do? Abuse you because you slept with other peoples mates? " I asked them.

" And black magic. " Jane mumbled.

" Speak louder, " I glared at her as her head snapped up to look at me.

" Black Magic. Yes, I used black magic to get Taylor's mate to fuck me. I plan on using it on your mate, to get him to fuck me too. " She smirked.

I shoved my arm against her neck, cutting her air supply off.

" Do you? " I smiled at her, Victoria was gasping as she didn't know what to do.

" Yes, " She huskily said.

" I give you props. You're quite brave.. I think I have you beat. " I smirked as I pushed my arm harder against her neck," I want to see you use black magic on my mate, when you're dead. " I smiled," but you'll be in the dungeon for the next few days. I'll let you adjust to the cold hard ground before I kill you. " I said.

" Traven, I need you to take this girl to the dungeon and tie her up. " I mine linked him and he was immediately there.

" Make the chains tight. " I said as he carried a kicking and screaming Jane out of the office.

" Now, Vicky, may I call you Vicky? " I asked as I crossed my arms, she sat there looking at me.

" Yes. " She said as she grinned her teeth together.

" As I'm having you friend killed, very soon, may I have the real reason on why you're here? On why you tried to hold my son? " I glared at her.

" I didn't come here with thoughts of hurting anyone, I didn't want to hurt your son. I do love babies, I wanted one of my own one day, but my mate had died before we were ever able to have children, and I want to take out every Alpha that has a mate, because my mate was an Alpha. He was killed by this Alpha. He was killed by your mate and I want your mate to know what it's like to live without a mate. You might not understand, I'll give you a few days to get some information out of him, when I think it's time for you to die, I'll be back. Ask yourself a question, who will die first? Your son? You? or Jane? " She smiled as she ran out of the office, I ran out into the hallway and didn't see her. I ran to the bedroom, calling for hell through mine link.

" What's wrong? " He asked as he ran into Ryan's room.

" That Victoria girl is no good. You killed her mate, before they could have children and she has threatened to kill me and Ryan because she wants you to feel the pain she feels. " I said as I cradled Ryan.

" I'll kill her. " He growled.

" I don't know where she went. Her friend is in the dungeon. " I said.

" I'm going to kill her friend, right now. " He said," She will come out, seeking revenge about her mate.. and now her friend. " He said as he walked out of the room.