Chapter 31- Wanna go See Daddy, Hell?

Start writing your story

Lincoln p. o . v

Today is Monday. The girls are at home with the nanny, her names Ally. I did some research on her before I let her into my home. The girls come home on Sundays, they didn't let go of my all day when they came home, they even slept in my bed. They'd cry every time I put them down or they'd wake up when I went to put them in their cribs. They started crying when I left this morning and it took everything inside of me to leave.

I'm currently sitting at my desk, setting up pictures of those important to me because I'm allowed to decorate my office. My office has a dark wooden desk, a Mac laptop on it, many file cabinets and a phone. I have a door that connects my office to Mr. Kelly's.

I jumped as the phone began ringing, I picked it up and pressed 1 and then pressed the phone to my ear.

" Hello? "

" Ms. Rylan, can you bring me File E01, please. " He said and then hung up.

I put the phone down and grabbed the keys I was given this morning and unlocked the cabinet, searching for the file.

" Ha. " I said as I found it and pulled it out and then locked the cabinet back and knocked on his office door.

" Come in," He said. I twisted the knob and then walked in.

" Here you go, sir. " I said and placed it on his desk.

" Thank you. " He said as I walked out and went back to sitting down at my desk.

The phone began to ring, I picked it up and pressed 1, pressing it against my ear.

" File R4, F6, KJ1, and KLS 45. " He said and hung up.

I repeated them in my mind as I unlocked the cabinet and began searching for them, I grabbed them all and bent down to unlock the cabinet, gasping as the files hit the floor, papers going everywhere.

" Lincoln! " Mr. Kelly gasped as he opened the door and saw what was happening.

" I'm sorry! I bent down to lock the cabinet and they fell! Just give me a minute. " I began to shake, my nerves getting the best of me.

" You're shaking. You need to calm down, it's not good for the baby. "

" I have a job and I need to do it. Colleting these papers will take a hot minute, I can sit down after. " I said as I grabbed papers and matched them up with the files, " Here you go, sir. " I said as I shakily handed him all the files.

" Thank you. Please take a rest. " He said and then walked out of my office.

I sat down at my desk, trying to calm myself down as I took a sip of the water on my desk and sat there. Once I stopped shaking, I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Ally, checking on the twins. I shoved my phone into my purse as Mr. Kelly walked in, going to the file cabinet.

" I could've gotten them. " I said.

" I know. " He said as he locked it back, heading to back to his office without another word.

Hours passed and it was time to go home, I made sure to put the files away and locked the cabinet, putting the keys into my purse and locking my office as I walked out to my car. I gasped as I saw Hell leaning against my car as if it was natural.

" What are you doing here? " I snapped as I unlocked my doors.

" Are you coming over tonight? " He asked.

" I don't know. Does it have to be an every day thing? " I said as I tossed my purse into the passenger seat.

" yes. It makes my wolf stronger. " He spoke.

" You couldn't say that you're a wolf any louder, can you? " I rolled my eyes as I felt a pain on my stomach.

" What's wrong? " He said as he placed his hands on my back, holding me up and not holding back on the sparks that were sent all over my body.

" My stomach just had a pain. I'm okay. " I said as I got out of his arms.

" No, get into the car. We're going to the doctor. " He said, not allowing me to argue as he ushered me into the passenger side. As he zoomed through traffic, signing me into the doctor, we were taken back immediately.

I starred at the screen as the doctor moved the monitor on my stomach, a healthy heartbeat being heard.

" Everything is fine. It was Braxton ( ? ) contractions. " He said, " I know we said you were about 4 months last time you were here, but he looks more about 7 months now. " He said.

" So I'm 7 months pregnant? " I furrowed my eyes as I then looked at Hell, he was in aw as he starred at the screen, seeing our baby boy for the first time. He was so zoned in to looking at the monitor, I doubt he was hearing this conversations.

" It seems so. I'm so deeply sorry for telling you anything different last time. " He said.

" It's okay.. " I mumbled, " Will you print pictures off? " I asked.

" Of course. Are you dad? " He asked as he focused his vision on Hell.

" Yes. " Hell said as he flashed his eyes to the doctor.

" I bet you're both excited. Any names picked out? " He asked.

" No. " Hell answered as I answered, " Yes. "

" Oh. " The doctor let out a little and quiet laugh," Here are your pictures. Appointment to be made for next week. " He said as he handed me another paper," See you soon. " He smiled and walked out.

" Here. " I said as I handed Hell all the pictures and wiped my stomach off and then pulled my shirt down.

" What? " He asked as he looked at them.

" Take the pictures. " I said as I grabbed my purse and we walked out.

After I took him back to his car, I then drove home. Having the twins attached to my again, I sat on the couch for hours as I sighed and got up and packed a bag.

" Do you guys want to go see.. daddy Hell? " I asked them and they smiled.

We then set off, to spend the night at Hell's.