Chapter 17- Decorations & Lights.

( Their Christmas set up above! )

Lincoln's p.o.v

I haven't finished Christmas shopping for Lola and Olivia yet and I'm getting low on time.

" Hell," I mine linked him, he isn't home.

" Yes? " He answered.

" Can Traven and I head to the store and get a Christmas tree? And decorations? " I asked back," I'll take the girls because they love the lights. "

" I will come. We can start making memories." He answered.

" Okay.. " I let out a sigh as I began to dress the twins in warm clothes.

" Traven can come too. He can busy the twins while we grab things for them, I know you need to Christmas shop. You're not exactly quiet with your thoughts. " Hell spoke again.

" Thank you. " I answered as I then carried the twins on my hip as we set up the stairs and knocked on Traven's door.

" Yeah? " He asked as he opened the door.

" Wanna come with us to get a tree for the house and decorations? And gifts for these boogers? " I smiled as Lola reached for him.

" Oh yeah! " He said as he took her.

" We should get one for the pack house. Do you guys get one for the pack house? " I asked him as he followed me downstairs.

" We don't, but I wouldn't see why we couldn't." He answered.

" Hm, I say we do. I'm going to run upstairs and change, you got them? " I laughed as Liv kept poking him and Lola was smacking his arm.

" Yes, they're quite busy beating the shit out of me. " He said.

I walked upstairs and quickly got dressed, pinning some of my scrunched hair back as I grabbed the diaper bag off of my bed and headed downstairs after I loaded everything needed inside of it.

Hell was now on the couch with Olivia while Traven was holding Lola in the air and talking to her in a weird tone, but she seemed to love it.

" Put them in their carseats? " Hell asked me.

" Yes. " I said as I handed them too them, letting them load them in.

" Like this," I said as I bent down and buckled them in, showing Hell. Traven is surprisingly good at it.

" Hmm, complicated. " He mumbled as he stood up and picked up the carseat, taking the one from Traven," I like you man, but you're quite clumsy.. Not risking it with a baby. " He laughed.

" Fall a few times! " Traven mumbled.

" Fall a few times over air! " Hell smirked at him as we all walked to the car and got settled in.

As we drove, I made sure to watch the way he drove in case I ever decided too leave. Yes, I'm still thinking about it.

As we arrived at the store, snow hurrying down we got the twins inside. Hell had a cart and Traven did too, I was the one in charge with the list. We got a massive tree in one cart, I stacked tons of lights, decorations, and stockings into that one and I then got many toys for them and placed them in the other, grabbing some grocery's too. Once we checked out, we head out to the car.

" Go ahead and get in with the girls, we can do this. " Hell said as I blinked the snow out of my eyes.

" Are you sure? " I asked.

" Yes. " He simply answered as I nodded and then got into the car.

" Are you girls okay? " I asked as I pulled down their carseat tops, now looking at their faces. I turned the hear up a bit, warming them up. They became fussy and I handed them their bottles, they gladly laid their and took them. Hell and Traven got into the car and we began home.

" Maybe go extremely slow because of how bad it's snowing. " I said as I looked back at the girls.

" We'll be okay. I will drive safe. " Hell nodded towards me and I watched his hands get a tight grip on the wheel.

" Okay.. " I mumbled as looked back at the girls again, through the mirror, only to see Traven on his phone and the girls asleep.

" Shit," Hell mumbled as he hit the brake, a flash of fur running in front of the car. We slide off the road and I was freaking out.

" What the hell?! " I said as we were now off the road and in the middle of the snow.

" I'll handle it. Traven come on. Lincoln, stay in with the girls. " He said as he got out and so did Traven.

Hell and Traven walked off into the forest a little and I had locked the doors and I crawled into the back, checking on the girls. They're still sound asleep, I placed a soft kiss on their foreheads as I thanked the Lord for keeping us safe. I brushed my finger over their little hands and I crawled back up into my hands.

It felt like forever, but it was truly about 30 minutes and the twins were still asleep, Hell and Traven still gone.

" Oh my," I mumbled as I saw them coming out of the woods, they had some blood on them. I unlocked the doors and they got in.

" What happened? " I asked.

" Rogue. Dead now. " Hell answered.

A rogue is a stray werewolf. Either kicked out of their pack for being a very bad member or deciding to become a stray on it's own. Most rogue's are terribly mean and don't care about the harm they cause. Which is why Hell and Traven had to end that ones life. It would destroy many members of our pack if it wasn't dealt with.

" Okay. Are you okay? " I asked him.

" Yes I am. " Hell answered as he drove out of the middle of the snow.

" Are you okay, Traven? " I asked him.

" Yeah, it's normal. " He answered.

" Well that's sad. " I shrugged as I sat in my seat, a bit shaken up.

Ever since my sisters accident, I have been a bit scared of being in a car. I do get in them and drive because I have too. I can't be a mother if I don't drive my children to where they need to be. I can't be independent if I can't drive myself where I need to be.

Once we got home and loaded everything inside, I let the twins play with their toys while I snuck their new toys I bought today into my closet upstairs. Hell and Traven put the tree up and I placed the lights on it and the high decorations, helping the twins place some on the low side of the tree. Hell put the star on.

Before we noticed, it was 5 in the afternoon. We had left at 11 and got home around 2, it took us 3 hours to get our tree perfect.

" Do you still want too spend the night at your house? We would have to go now. " Hell asked me as he came into the kitchen.

I was making beef n' noodles.

" I think I'm done with being in a car for tonight. Can we tomorrow? " I asked as I looked at my noodles.

" I can see. " He answered.

I jumped a little as I felt his hands on my hips and he turned me around.

" I hope you know I'd protect you three girls with my life. " He said," I truly was driving careful and safely. "

" I know.. I trust you. " I said as I closed my eyes at the feeling of his lips pressing against my forehead.

" We could have a kid of our own, you know? A few? " He asked as he pressed his forehead against mine.

" I don't know about that. " I said as I turned back around.

" Why not? "

" I don't know. " I shrugged as I finished the noodles.

" Dinners done. " I announced, ignoring the looks I got from Hell, knowing he still wanted to talk about it.