Chapter 46- I reject you, Ryan Frances // Janet Newsome?

A/N; THE END!! LAST CHAPTER!

Hell's p. o. v

I frowned as I killed Jane, I think that was her name.

I didn't really want too. What she did was terrible and disgraceful, but I don't think she needed death. She was disrespectful towards Lincoln and myself earlier, which would be death in any other pack.

" If Lincoln comes looking, tell her I'm in my office. Get rid of this body too. Make the hole extra deep. " I said as I walked out, heading straight to the bedroom, I hoped Lincoln wasn't inside and she wasn't. I took a quick shower, getting the blood off of me and changing into fresh clothes. I chucked my clothes into the laundry room as I made my way to my office.

I stepped inside and walked over towards my desk, opening up my laptop, frowning at everything I seen on my computer. Pictures and pictures of random people.

Lincoln's parents in bed, almost looking dead. I think one was Kaden and his son, the girls had told me about him. I exited the pictures off, not sure how they got onto my computer. Speaking of the girls, I want them back.. but with Victoria snooping around, I don't think it's the best time. I have tripled the protection up on my Male and my Mate.

I've never had this problem, allowing someone into my pack who gave me a sob story, only so they could get in here and plan on killing my male and my mate. I don't have a full idea on what to do, but I'm going to make one.

Tonight, in a few hours, I'll be making this plan go into action. I was worried, I decided to spend the next few hours with my son, because I wasn't sure on how this plan would go.

I haven't bonded with my Male, not like Lincoln has.

Lincoln's p. o. v

I bit my lip, holding back the tears as I talked to my girls.

I missed them so much.

" Mommy, aunt is so awesome! She gives us cookies everyday! " Lola yelled into the phone.

" Does she? What kind? " I smiled at the thought of them, cookies always being their weakness.

" Chocolate chip! and sometimes Sugar ones! " Lola and Olivia said at the same time.

" Oh! Those sound yummy! We will have to make some! " I smiled again, wiping my nose.

" Are you crying, mommy? " Olivia whispered.

" No, mommy just has a cold. She is so glad you guys are having fun. " I smiled into the phone, imagining them.

" When do we get to meet little brother? " Lola asked.

" In a few more weeks, I'm going to come get you. " I told them, talking for a few more minutes, finally saying our goodbyes, I began crying as soon as I hit the end button, looking at all the pictures I had of them on my phone. I wiped my tears as I heard someone knocking on the door.

" Yeah? " I called out, it was obvious I was crying, no matter how hard I had tried to hide it.

" It's me, Traven. "

" Oh, come in. " I said.

" Okay," He said as he came in, turning around and closing the door before talking again," I found more information on Victoria, if you still want it. " He said as he held a ton of papers.

" Yes. " I said as I grabbed the papers from him," Thank you. " I said.

" I can't leave. "

" What do you mean? " I asked him.