Chapter 40- I've Been Cursed // Where is My Male?

Lincoln's p. o. v

I delivered punch after punch towards William, he blocked them all. Only telling me to go faster.

I yawned and ducked as William's fist almost met my face, going right over my head as I laid sprawled out against the ground.

" Why are you constant at training? It's been four hours. " William groaned.

" I have to be able to protect my pack, my children.. and even my mate. " I spoke.

Shivers hitting my body as I referred to Hell as my mate.

" I see. Your muscles will be sore tomorrow. " He said as he raised his arms.

" I kno-" I went to answer, but I was cut off by pack members coming forth.

" The Alpha has woke! " They yelled. I took off inside, up the stairs as I yanked the door open and stepped inside the doctors room.

" He is awake? " I asked as I starred at him, it looks like he's still asleep.. like he's been for the last few days.

" He did wake up. He was growling and yelling words no one could understand, I had to knock him out. His body isn't healing as fast as it should, it has to be the silver mix. " He spoke. I gripped Hell's hand as I listened to everything.

" Do you know anything about what he was mixed with? " I asked as I starred at him, a black eye and a scratch above his eyebrows, it will scar.

" I know as much as you do. They must be working with someone of power. Greater than ours. " He said as he looked at me.

" I need you to wake up. " I whispered to Hell, as I swiped a piece of hair off his face. He needs a haircut. I pulled a chair beside him, holding his hand as I laid my head beside him, taking in that strong smell I've grown use too.

" Luna, when he wakes up, I'm not sure I want you near him. He's a bit crazy and he will be until everything inside his bodies settles down from being a wolf so long. " He said.

" He wouldn't hurt me. Not physically. " I said as I placed his hand against my chest, above my heart.

" Luna, if I let you stay beside him when he wakes up and something happens, he will have my head. " The doctor said.

" Okay. When he starts to wake up, I'll move. " I said as I spent a few hours holding onto his hand.

" Luna, please. " The doctor whispered as my eyes snapped over, Hell's breathing was picking up.

Hell was waking up.

I teared up as I let go of his hands and stepped back from him. I watched as he sprung up, growling at everything and cursing.

" Lincoln! " He gasped.

" Parents. " He gasped.

" Rogue. " He gasped again as he laid against the bed, slowly calming down.

" Hell? " I asked as I inched foreword, his head snapped towards me so fast I almost jumped back.

He starred at me," Lincoln. Come here. " He mumbled.

" Be careful, Luna. " The doctor warned, Hell growled at him.

I stood beside Hell, he pulled me on top of him and was hugging me.

" my Male? " He asked.

" He's asleep. He's waiting for you too meet him. " I said.

" Bring him. " He said.

" Alpha, I don't think it's best you hold a baby yet. You're body isn't back to normal yet. " The doctor spoke.

" This is my Male. I will not harm him. " He said.

" Hell, I think you should rest before I let you hold him. " I spoke.

" I have been resting! For days on end! " He growled.

" Maybe later. He's asleep. " I said.

" Fine. "

" Tell us, what happened after you made me go upstairs? "

💓-💓
Hell's p. o. v

I gasped as I woke up, growling the names of who I was dreaming about, for the second time. Only hoping this doctor wouldn't knock me out for the second time.

I tried to get Lincoln to let me see my Male, but she sided with the doctor.

I only want too see my son, is that too much?

" Tell us, what happened after you made me go upstairs? " Lincoln asked.

* Flashback *

" Go upstairs. " I growled to Lincoln as she did so, as fast as her and the bump could go.

" Who are you? What do you want? Is this over the milk? " I growled.

" No, it is not. " One growled as they all came foreword, I punched one, ripped the others heart out, kicked one into the wall as I snapped another's neck and his too, once I turned around when he came back for me. I growled as I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

A needle has just been put into my skin.

" So long Alpha. Hope you don't burn up, trying to come back to your mate. " They laughed.

" Why? " I growled.

" You'll soon find out. Rogue. " They spit with disgust as they dragged me outside, my body laid still, as they tugged me through the mud and on the cold ground.

" This is far away. We can't leave him in the house, he'll certainly die and we don't want a short death, before they can tell him why. " One spoke to the others.

" They? " I gurgled, going in and out.

" You'll find out, Hell. Now, sleep tight. " They growled as I was hit upside the head and everything faded too black.

When I woke up, I tried to stand up, I did, but it was on fours instead of two's. I growled, trying to shift back but nothing was working.

* Present *

" Do you remember who? We are preparing for war, Alpha. " The doctor asked.

" War? With who? " I asked.

" Isn't it obvious, Hell? We're going to war against the Blood Moon pack. Over injecting you with the silver mix, that almost took your life. " Lincoln said, sounding as if it was obvious.

" It wasn't them Lincoln. " I spoke.

" W-what? " She asked, shocked.

" It was your parents. "

" They have never met you.. how would they? Why would they? " She mumbled as she didn't know which sentence to finish or start.

" They want you too see I'm a beast. They want you to leave us. Leave-" I started to say, but she cut me off.

" Leave, My Beast and My Male. " She finished.

" Yes. " I grumbled.

" How would turning you into a wolf for a few days change anything? I know you're a wolf already. " She asked, confusion written all over her face.

" I have been cursed-" I went to say, but she cut me off.

" We will break it. "

I knew she'd say that, typical determined Lincoln.

" Lincoln, they've cursed me with random times when I will turn into my wolf and have no control of my body. 4 times a month, unexpectedly. I won't be able to keep you safe, from anyone or myself, I'm cursed and it can't be broken. " I ignored the tears.

" We can try, Hell! It means nothing if we don't try! " She cried.

The doctor slipped out, I would've too. This is between me and my mate.

" Lincoln, I want you safe. I don't want to fear everyday, that I will hurt the one I love. "

" You love me? " She chocked out.

" I do, Lincoln. So much, that is why I'm trying to protect you. "