Chapter 38- The New Rogue// Yearning For my Male!

Lincoln's p. o. v

I yearned for my son, knowing he was with Tristen while I did the work.

I'm watching the second shifters on video right now, as I haven't had the chance to watch them yet because I delivered the next Alpha.
I decided on a different name, not much different from what I had.

Ryan Frances.

He has blue eyes, looks like black hair but it would be brown. He weighed 8 pounds and 7 ounces and he was 21 inches long.
I changed his name because Klaus is a vampire from TVD, I'm not naming my son after that, since that's not what he is.

My wolf was calling for our male as I tried to focus.

" Lincoln! " William snapped his fingers in front of my face.

" What? " I asked as I paused the video.

" A rogue got into the house when you were having Ryan. You need to handle it. " William said.

" I have never dealt with a rogue. " I said the word carefully and slow.

" Most Alpha's kill the rogues that come onto their lands, unless they're children. Sometimes even children. " He spoke.

Has Hell ever killed a child?

" He kills to protect his pack and family, Lincoln. No need to freak out. " He said.

" Okay. I've watched this four times, I know who's being cut. Let's go.. see this rogue. " I spoke as I held the paper that had all the names on it.

" I will get a guard. " He said as he walked the outside the door, doing a whistle we had recently made up.

Seconds later, 2 guards have shown up.

" Pack dungeon. " I told them and they nodded.

I decided to leave the part about me never being down here out.

" Here we are, Luna Lincoln and Alpha William. Would you like us to accompany you down while you handle him? " They asked.

We nodded and opened the door.

" Careful! " William hissed as he grabbed my hand," the walls have silver all over them and barbwire. " He finished.

" Okay. Thanks. " I whispered.

" Haven't you been down here before? " He continued, I stayed quiet at that question.

" Oh god, Lincoln! Hell will kill me for bringing you down here. Go upstairs and I'll handle it. "

" No! This is my pack.. I will handle it. " I said as we rounded a corner, a terrible smell filling my nose as I looked around the many cells.

" The New Rogue is in cell 34. In the back. " William spoke as he held onto my arms.

" Thank you. " I spoke again as I followed the numbers.

29, 30, 31, 32, 33... and 34.

I starred inside, placing a handed over my mouth at what I saw.

It was a rogue, in a human form.

" That's a normal rogue? " I asked.

" No. They're usually either human or wolf. Not both at the same time. "

" Has anyone tried to get close? " I asked.

William looked at me like I was crazy," No! Rogue's will eat anybody up. "

" I want to go in. I want to check it out. " I said.

" I cannot let you. Hell will have my head. "

" We have to find Hell before he can have your head. " I said.

William groaned and growled as I grabbed the keys and unlocked it, slowly walking in.

" Lincoln! Get out! " William growled as the beast started to growl.

" No. It will be okay. " I said as I inched foreword, gasping as I was shoved against the cage, by this beast.

" Lincoln! " The guards and William gasped.

I looked into the eyes of this beast, quite scared. Those eyes.

I have seen them before. It sounded like he was trying to say something, but where he isn't fully human, it came out a whine and a growl.

" Lincoln, I'm going to come in! " William said.

" No! " I snapped at him.

I starred at the beast, it wasn't hurting me.

It was Hell.

" It's Hell. " I spoke aloud, this beast eyes flashed yellow.

" What? " They all gasped.

" Yes. I know it is. " I said as I placed my hand on his very furry face.

" We have to splash him down with water all the time, his body burns up. " The guard spoke.

" We need to flush the silver mix out of his system. Something must be done, now! " I snapped, I jumped as Hell placed his hands on my now flat stomach.

I placed my hands in his hair, tangling my fingers in it as he closed his eyes.

" Luna, if we flush it out, he will be out for days. " The guards said.

I starred at Hell," do it. For your Alpha. " I spoke.

💓-💓

Hell's P. O. V

I howled as my body began heating up, whimpering and growling as I felt cold water hit my skin. 

I curled against the ground, the chains holding my body down. I could move, but not a lot. I couldn't use my claws to unlock the chains because I couldn't reach them.

I clawed at the ground as the water kept hitting my skin. My ears flew up as I heard more talking.

It was Lincoln.

I flashed my eyes towards the stairs, seeing guards and her.. followed by Alpha William. One I try to not associate with.

I closed my eyes as I hung my head low, ashamed Lincoln was seeing me like this.

" I'm going in. " I heard her say as the cell was unlocked. As soon as she came in, I had her against the cell.

I starred into her eyes, ignoring everything.

" It's Hell. " She gasped.

My eyes flashed yellow, happy she had recognized me even in this form.

I fell down to my knee's, placing my hands on her stomach as I expected to feel my male, but remembering she's had him.

I tried to ask my males name, but it all came out as a growl and a whimper.

" We need to flush him out. " Were the next words I heard.

I flashed my eyes open and stood up as I was ripped off of Lincoln.

Lincoln was covering her eyes as I was chained to the floor with the tightest chains we had.

I don't want her to watch.

" I don't think he wants you to watch. " William whispered.

You're right, William.

" What? " Lincoln asked, shocked.

" He keeps looking at you and then the stairs. He doesn't want you to see this. " William spoke again.

Lincoln walked out and I felt so much pain as they cut my body open and poured medicine inside my veins.