Chapter 14- Elissa and Tim / I am Luna.

( LINCOLN'S dress and then Elissa. Elissa is played by Maggie Q. )

Lincoln's p. o. v

I moved my newly painted toes, a gel black on them and on my finger nails.

Tonight is a party, to welcome Elissa and Tim. I continued look straight in the mirror as my hair was pinned back, a few strands falling down my face, along with most of my hair falling down my back.

My bruises have healed, I was given some medicine by the Pack Doctor.

The Pack Doctor is a doctor within the pack. Knowing everything about wolves and their powers so that he can help us. Stopping the beast from going to the human doctors and being discovered.

" Done! Makeup and hair are flawless! " Sally smiled.

" Thank you. " I smiled at her," It does look amazing. " I continued.

" Anything for you, Miss Luna! " She bowed and left.

I'm not Luna..

I grabbed my velvet tight dress and quickly put that on, matched with black strappy heels. I looked good, I'll give it too Sally.

I applied some more dark lipstick and I opened the door, ignoring everyones looks as I walked downstairs and too Hell.
Hell made an announcement, anyone talking about the fight will be sent to the dungeon for extreme punishment.

" Stay by my side. You're fucking sexy and no other man can have you. " Hell growled in my ear.

" As if I would let them," I rolled my eyes and walked to the car, followed by Hell, Traven and Lance.

I've been a bit cold towards him ever since the fight but who wouldn't be cold after what happened. I sat in the front see, legs crossed at the ankles like a lady.

" What is your last name, Collie? " Traven asked as he played a game on his phone.

" I'll tell you later. " I said as I turned the heat up, trying to regain my body heat.

Once we arrived and I got inside, I did stay with Hell for a moment, but as soon as he turned his back, I ran off for a drink.

" Trav and Lan," I nodded towards them as I took a quick shot with them.

" Does Alpha know where you are? " Lance laughed.

" Not exactly, he'll sniff me out. " I shrugged as I took one.. two.. three more shots.

" Tim's here! " Lance told Traven as he patted his back and walked off, I'm assuming to greet Tim.

Tim is here, meaning Elissa is.

I went to follow Tim, yet everyone was in my way, I shoved through everyone, they were all practically dry humping each other.

" Tim! Elissa! It's been awhile! " I heard Lance's booming voice as I made my way towards them, trying to get to them.

" Lincoln! " Hell's growling voice made me roll my eyes as I felt his hand on my waist, trying to turn me around.

" No. " I twisted and kept going, I shoved through the last bit of crowd and now stood in a small corner of Tim, Elissa, Lance, Hell and I. Hell was pressed up against me, Tim and Lance  by each other and Elissa had her mouth open at the sight of me.

" Emi-"

" No. " I cut them both off," Lincoln. "

" But how? " Tim asked, his eyes watering and Elissa narrowing her eyes at me because of this.

" She was my sister. " I started, Emilie gasped," Yes. The very Emilie you killed, just so happened to be my sister. " I smiled at her and I went at her, getting her to the floor.

Nobody noticed, they were all still dry humping. I hit her a few times before I was ripped off of her and stuck behind Lance as Hell was blocking Tim from getting me, Elissa laid on the floor while clutching her bleeding face.

" I want her dead too. " I told Lance as he was holding me back.

" No, Lincoln. How did you know it was her? " Lance asked.

" That would be my fault. " Traven came in, looking at the scene," Damn, Collie, didn't expect you to beat her that bad. " He laughed at her bleeding face.

" She killed my sister over petty ass reasons! Of course I'm going to beat her ass! " I said as I dunked under Lance's arm and jumped back onto her, continuing to beat the shit out of her as I clawed Lance and Traven as they tried to get me off of her.

The fucking got me off and Traven had me pressed against the wall.

" Get off of me! " I hit Traven's back as Hell finally made Tim back down and he was now bent down against his mate.

" No. " Traven said as he held my arms out.

" Yes! " I said as I twisted, with no luck.

" Not happening. I give you props for beating ass like that without training. " He laughed.

" Fuck you. " I bit.

" In your dreams. "

" More like nightmares. " I said as I tried to claw him, with no luck.

" Tim, Off my pack grounds. Elissa will be punished for killing Emilie Jenkins. Traven, how did you not tell me? " Hell growled out.

" Sorry, Alpha. " He bowed his head.

" You don't keep anything from me. You should know this. " Hell continued as he pulled me out from Traven and pressed my back against his front.

" And you don't fight. We will talk when we get home. " Hell addressed me.

" Hasn't Elissa been punished enough? Luna has beat her up. " Tim gasped as he finally got Elissa up, she stood behind him, away from me.

" She killed someone. She killed your Luna's sister over jealousy. Being beaten up is not enough punishment. " Hell spoke towards them," Now leave. Soon I will be calling her back for punishment. "

We watched them leave and then he turned towards Lance," Go. " Hell told him, he walked away.

" Traven, I can't baby you about you keeping secrets from me. You have to have some sort of punishment. " Hell spoke.

" I understand, Alpha. " He bowed.

" Extra pack running, constant guard for Lincoln, you live at our house now. You will train the Omega's now. " Hell listed things and I just starred at the wall, feeling the blood of Elissa sliding down my leg and my hands.

" I'm introducing you as Luna. Covered in blood or not. " He said as he walked towards the stage, I followed, not wanting another scene.

" Members! " His voice boomed over everyone, music and movement stopped. Everyone faced him, only catching the blood on me now," This is Lincoln Rylan Jenkins. She is your Luna. "

Everyone cheered as they heard the news, still confused on why I had blood on me.

Minutes passed and I was on my way to get another drink, I was close to a break down.

" Who the hell do you think you are? " Some girl asked me and her mouth fell open as I turned towards her, tears in my eyes.

" I am Luna. "