Chapter 15- Water turned Red / The Girls are Back!.

( Shower above! )

Lincoln's p. o. v

I laid in the bed that Hell and I shared, in my pajama's with food and movies surrounding me. I've been craving popcorn and another Christmas movie and that is what I've been doing, by myself.

Hell has been away, cleaning up the pack house and the questions everyone has of me. I don't want to be around people at this moment.. or ever again.

I came home and crawled into bed. I should shower. I walked into the massive shower. I opened the door after I stripped and stepped in, letting the water warm up and I then stepped under the rainfall, blooding falling off my body, water turned red.

Once it was all off and I smelt very good, I stepped out and puked my guts out.

Maybe cookie dough, cereal and apples were not the best combo but I just got all three at once so I didn't have to come back downstairs. I brushed my teeth and then continued to get dressed. It was simple, jeans and a t-shirt. I ignored the nasty feeling in my stomach as I carried all my dishes down into the kitchen, ignoring Traven as I was pissed off at him.

Why? Because he laughed the whole time yesterday. It was not a laughing matter.

" Lincoln, I've said sorry! What can I do? " He followed me and sat down in the kitchen.

" Nothing. " I rolled my eyes, but he didn't see. I washed the dishes and placed them up, looking at my toes, this gel will probably never come off. I heard it doesn't.

" Hell has a surprise for you. " Traven spoke," Go open the door. "

I stomped towards the door and opened it and I fell to the floor at what I saw.

FRANKLIN! MY PUP!

" Aw, Franklin. " I smiled as he licked all over my face. He missed me as much as I missed him!

" I don't think I'm okay with him sleeping in our bed. " Hell said as he stood above us.

" Deal with it. " I said as I scratched Franklin's ears and then he ran off, exploring the house.

Hell looked taken aback by my tone but I then stood up," I'll deal with you. " He smirked.

" Well that's my hint to get out of here. May I, Alpha? " Traven was pink at the cheeks.

" You're excused. " Hell spoke.

As soon as Traven was gone, I was pressed against the couch with Hell's lips against me and him grinding him against me.

As he began to place kisses down my neck, I had closed my eyes.

Someone cleared their throat and I jumped as Hell turned around and growled at whoever had entered.

" Nathaniel. " The stranger smirked.

Nathaniel?

" Nicolaus. " Hell spoke back.

" Nathaniel is my real name. " Hell mine linked me.

" Who is this? " I asked Hell through mine link.

" I am Nicolaus. Nathaniel's younger brother, but only by a few years. " He winked at me.

Hell- Nathaniel growled at him.

" I'm Lincoln. " I spoke too him.

" My mate. " Hell added.

" I assumed as much. I would hope you weren't bedding another. " Nick smirked.