Prologue

Jin adjusted his necktie as he contemplated his gorgeous reflection on the mirror.

Beautiful. Very.

With one last smile, he grabbed his bag, said goodbye to his step brothers Jimin and Jihyun, then went to get a cab.

He was one of the few applicants who had passed, and now, he was to attend the interview. Seokjin really thanked his good looks for having passed. He reckoned that the moment they laid eyes on his gorgeously smiling face in his resume, they immediately placed his folder ini the 'passed' section.

He was applying for the position of the   secretary of the CEO of Seonchul Inc. It's one of the richest companies in South Korea, so Seokjin understood if they were keen on looking for the smartest and most attractive secretary in the world.

Oh well, they're just so lucky that Jin was not born rich and was now in desperate need for a job.

Still smiling, Jin got off the cab as soon as it stopped in front of the company. He needed to be early if he wanted to create a good first impression.

He walked briskly, long legs pacing quickly as he entered the building. Upon entering, he immediately went for the elevator. As he was about to turn around the corner where the elevator was, he bumped into someone.

And just how tragic that was.

Like in movies, it all happened in slow motion.

The person he bumped into was bringing a coffee, and as if time was wrapped with slow motion, Jin watched with wide eyes as the hand of the person accidentally let go of the coffee. With mouth agape, he watched the coffee's contents fly as if it owned the power to defy gravity. The liquid spilled, and of course, landed on Jin's pristine suit.

"What the heck?!" they both exclaimed in unison.

"You-! How dare you spill your coffee into my suit?!" Jin said in rage.

The person who bumped him looked at him in shock. "Why are you blaming it on me?! You're the one who was not looking at where you're going!"

Jin's blood boiled. "Well, unlike you mister, I'm in a hurry here!"

"Do I even care?" the man answered.

That's it.

Jin's fist went flying into the man's face.