• XX •

Yoongi sighed miserably.

Then sighed again, frustrated this time.

And again, he heaved a sigh.

He's been staring at his computer for thirty minutes but still he wasn't able to have anything done. The deadline was already tomorrow, but he couldn't come to care. He's mind was just filled with thoughts of crescent moon eyes and angelic voice and pleasant laugh and...

Yoongi sighed.

He did not know what he should feel. Everything just happened all at once and he's still confused. Damn it, he's so so confused. It was like some alien kidnapped Jimin and replaced it with one that perfectly looked like him.

They were happy. Jimin seemed happy before. Even if how much Yoongi would dig his mind for any clues that might hint this sudden change of mood, he just couldn't find any.

Did he do something wrong? Well, he always teased the younger boy. Maybe he had mentioned something out of the line?

Yoongi sighed.

Jimin had kissed back and even flashed him a shy smile that time at the party. They were fine. But the following morning...

Could it be that aliens really existed?

Okay, so there was Taehyung, but let's face it, even if how many times you'll call him an alien, in reality he's still a human with human mom and human dad.

Yoongi sighed again, now remembering something.

I'd prefer if we would just maintain a professional relationship, Mr. Min.

He scowled as he felt the now-familiar pain in his chest whenever he remembered those words. It really damn hurt. All this time, he had thought that maybe Jimin also liked him back, but it seemed like the great Min Yoongi was not that genius after all.

In fact, he was stupid.

Very. Outright. Utterly.

Stupid.

He took a careful glance at the boy who had occupied his mind for the past half an hour. Heck, for the past damn week even.

Jimin was typing something on the computer, probably encoding Yoongi's speech. He was wearing rectangular-framed glasses and his lips were pursed into a straight line. His eyebrows were knitted in concentration and lips occasionally darted out to lick his lower lip.

Damn, he looks so cute. And so hot. How does he do that?

Yoongi sighed. Again.

Despite the younger boy causing him so much confusion and pain, he couldn't help but still get attracted. His hands were itching to reach out and ran it through the other's hair. He knew it would feel soft. He also missed as fuck Jimin's sweet laughs and playful smiles. The familiar eyes full of wonder and the pouting lips were also gone, leaving Yoongi's days colder and less motivating.

There were times when he would wonder if this was all a game for Jimin, that he was just playing with Yoongi's feelings, that he was not really the Jimin he knew but instead, was a wicked person who only wished to see Yoongi in misery.