Please Read!

First of all, if you're reading this, THANK YOU! And sorry because you had to waste your time reading this trash. Don't worry, I'll be posting the VERY LAST chapter a second after I post this.

So...ahem...FHIW, Secretary Chim Chim and Mr. Min, and the dearest Seonchul Company who witnessed many disgusting Yoonmin shits, are finally ending and yeah... I honestly don't know what to say or feel.

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the readers who stuck with me all throughout, especially to those who stayed despite the late updates and boring chapters. Author-nim is giving you all virtual hugs and hand kisses. MWAH! I honestly thought no one would read this because the plot was a bit too mainstream.

And of course, special THANKS to my best friend who always cries with me during my feels eruption.

AND LET'S NOT FORGET, A WHOLE LOT OF THANKS TO OUR DEAREST CREATOR FOR BLESSING ME WITH BANGTAN, YOONMIN, AND WITH YOU GUYS. ;)

I know that I wrote the Epilogue lamely, and I'm deeply sorry for that. It honestly looked good in my head. *sighs* A lot of you supported me so much (some even telling me I'm beautiful, awww), and you guys are the reason why I had finished this fic despite all the hardships I went through. Please know that I swaggingly  love you all, just as Syubie loves cute rice cakes.

Let's all love Bangtan and support them always! They have received so many awards recently and I'm so proud of them. These seven lunatics are so precious. GO BANGTAN!

AND LET'S ALSO NOT STOP SHIPPING YOONMIN! YOONMIN IS SO FREAKIN REAL, MAN! SO. FREAKIN. REAL.

WAAAAAAAAH!

Shameless advertising after calming down:
Next fic would be, ummm, agent-au. Yoongi's pretty cool there and all, just sayin. Still the same genre, Fluff, Humour, just a little bit of Angst, and the new addition, Action. I'll probably be lame in writing the action part so I'm apologizing in advance.
~Anyway, if you're interested, you can check it out. I'll be posting it maybe a week or two from now.

That's all.

I LOVE YOU!

PEARLY SHELLS! FROM THE OCEAN!! Do you know the song Pearly Shells?!