• VII •

"Whoa, my Jiminie is so cute!" Jin gushed at Jimin, pinching his cheeks.

"More like handsome, actually," Jungkook commented, looking at him from head to toe.

"Jimin-hyung, we must take a picture!" Jihyun squealed.

Jimin sighed, looking at himself in the mirror.

Okay, so maybe he did look so good in this suit, but it didn't mean that his family should gush at him as if he had just spoken his first word. But well, Jin-umma would always be like this.

Jungkook set the timer for their cam as they all huddled together, with Jimin at the center. It was quite cute, both Jin and Jimin were wearing suits while Jihyun and Jungkook were wearing school uniform.

"Hyung, I'll be going to Seonchul tomorrow afternoon," Jungkook informed Jimin after they took pictures.

Jimin blinked. "Sure, but tell that to Jin. I'm not the secretary of the CEO here."

As Jimin was speaking, he noticed Jihyun chuckling right beside him. Jimin looked at him with a scowl.

"Why are you chuckling, young child?"

"I just remembered Yoongi-hyung is all. You know what hyung, I do have faith on your good looks and nice built but I never really imagined that you'll be able to fish a boyfriend as handsome and rich as Yoongi-hyung," Jihyun said, chuckling even more.

Jimin felt his cheeks heat up. Seriously, what's wrong with these kids nowadays?

"I-I'm not his boyfriend!" Jimin exclaimed.

"But you're about to be," Jihyun teased even more.

"Aish! You little-! Who the heck raised you?!"

Jin raised one threatening eyebrow. "Me, why?"

Jimin sighed. He was defeated.

Jihyun just chuckled even more. "But really hyung, I so so ship you two. I'm gonna make a scrapbook out of you and Yoongi-hyung!"

That's it. Hands down. His brother was now officially insane.

---•---| Y<3 |--•---

Jimin smiled brightly at the security guard.

He had raised a questioning eyebrow at Jimin upon seeing his ID that indicated he now worked at Seonchul, but nonetheless, he let Jimin in without a word.

It was a bit uncomfortable, wearing such a formal attire. But he would survive anyway.

As Jimin arrived in front of the building's elevator, he realized something. He did not know where Yoongi's office was.

Groaning loudly, he looked for someone that he could ask. The reception desk was way too far and it would already take so much time. He wanted to be early on his first day on the job.

He was about to call his Jin-hyung when someone tapped his shoulder. Jimin turned, hoping it would be Yoongi, Namjoon, or his hyung. It was Hoseok.

"Hoseok!" Jimin greeted in relief.

"Hahaha, hello again. Whoa, you work here? But the last time I saw you..."

"Long story. Can I ask for help? It seems like I always end up asking you for directions," Jimin said, flashing a hopeful smile.

"Sure. Where are you supposed to go?"

"Umm...where is Min Yoongi's office? The...uh..."

It was then that Jimin realized he actually had no idea what was Yoongi's position in the company.