• V •

It was exactly eight days after Yoongi got kicked in his crotch and about a week after he had annoyed Jimin in the cafe.

Not that Yoongi had counted.

And of course, not that he was thinking about that  cute idiot.

Because he's definitely not.

"Hyung!" Namjoon called as he entered Yoongi's office.

"What can I do for you, Mr. CEO?" Yoongi said jokingly, looking up from the documents he was signing.

Namjoon scowled, not really enjoying being called 'Mr. CEO'. Namjoon actually preferred setting aside formalities. He always complained about feeling old whenever he was treated like a CEO. But of course, only Yoongi knew about that.

"Hyung, where's Manager Kim Heechul? I need him to go to Jin's house to settle the discrepancies in Jin's contract to our company regarding his salary."

Yoongi raised one questioning eyebrow. "Why does he need to go to Jin's house? Isn't your secretary in your office?"

His best friend shook his head forlornly. "I noticed he was not feeling well so I forced him to go back home and rest, I forgot that he needed to settle things in his contract. I would've settled this myself, but I think it will be better if someone under your department will take care of this."

Yoongi scratched his head, contemplating the situation.

Salary... Yeah, of course, it would be the responsibility of the Finance Department.

Yoongi stared at Namjoon once more, an idea forming in his mind.

"Namjoon... Seokjin lives with his brothers, right?"

Namjoon nodded. "Ah, yes. As far as I know, he lives together with Jimin and Jihyun. Why?"

Yoongi just shrugged at him, then reached his hand out. "The folder?"

Namjoon stared at Yoongi's hand before he handed over the folder containing the necessary files of Seokjin's contract.

"You'll be the one to give this to Heechul?" Namjoon asked.

"No. I'll be the one to settle this with Seokjin. I'll go to his place."

He watched as his best friend blinked in shock.

"You...? Wow, are you sure your Min Yoongi? You're not an alien who abducted my friend, are you?"

Yoongi just stared at him with a straight face.

"I mean- Whoa, hyung, you never do that. You hate having to deal with appointments that requires you to travel because you'd rather roll around your bed here in your office all day! You don't even-... And now you're volunteering to go to Jin's house?! Plus, don't you have many important things to do?"

Yoongi just rolled his eyes, barely glancing at the papers on his desk.

"You said you want to send a man under my department for this. And now you're complaining that the Department Head himself is the one who'll do the job?"

Namjoon sighed. "Well firstly, this is not exactly a task for the department head, you're supposed to assign this to someone else with less important things to do. Secondly... Hyung, I know you. You never volunteer to do a job that requires you to step out of this building and waste your 'precious princely energy', as you once said."

Yoongi shrugged again. "Whatever, Joon. Shall I do this, or not?"

"Well, you did volunteer. Go ahead, then."