• XIII •

Yoongi woke up to the sound of his phone ringing.

He was puzzled when, upon opening his eyes, he saw a light blue ceiling which was definitely not the ceiling of his own room. He sleepily stared at the unfamiliar ceiling when something moved beside him.

When he turned his head to the side, he was met by Jimin's sleeping face just an inch away from him.

Oh.

And yeah, he finally remembered.

His phone rang again, rudely at that, since he was still busy staring at The adorable face of Jimin.

Yoongi sighed, carefully untangled Jimin's arms and legs that were wrapped around his body, then stood up. He tapped his pocket where his phone was and pulled it out.

It was his dad.

"Yes, appa?"

"Yoongi. How's your day?" his father said, doing the smalltalk.

"It's not even starting yet."

He heard his father chuckle on the other line. "Still same as ever. You never change, my son."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Why did you call?" Yoongi asked, even though he already knew the answer.

"This is about the daughter of Mr. Lee."

Yoongi sighed loudly so that his father would hear it clearly. "What about her?"

"You did not attend any of your arranged dates with her. Mr. Lee is a bit concerned about this arrangement."

Yoongi snorted. "What arrangement? The arranged marriage that I had no say at all?"

"Yoongi, you've been such a rebel all your life. Can you at least give this to me just this time?" his father said.

Yoongi's eyes fell unto the sleeping form of Jimin in front of him.

"I can't... I don't want to..." he found himself responding.

"Why? Is this because you already have someone that you like?"

Yoongi swallowed.

"I've got no time for this right now, dad. I still have a meeting. Bye," he said in a hurry, ending the call abruptly.

He sighed miserably.

He had just realize that it was still six in the morning and his lie was full of bullshit. Where in the world would you find a meeting as early as six in the morning?

Yoongi stared at Jimin once more.

"I guess I really do have someone that I like, dad," Yoongi whispered to himself before he slid back to the sheets and gathered Jimin into his arms, falling asleep immediately.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

Jimin blinked.

His head was aching.

His throat was dry.

And he felt like he was about to die.

"Somebody help me," Jimin groaned.

It was obvious that he had drunk a bit too much. He couldn't even remember a shit. The last thing that he remembered was Taehyung forcing a shot of tequila into his mouth.

Jimin was about to venture into the challenge of opening his eyes when he felt something moved beside him. Or rather, someone.

The boy felt his body stiffen as the unknown person beside him moved again. Jimin braved opening his eyes when he felt something touched his nose.