• EPILOGUE PT I •

"And now I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

The whole place erupted into a chaos of thunderous applause, loud cheers and a very disturbing catcall from Taehyung as Hoseok leaned in and kissed Sehee on the lips.

They all stared in awe as the newly wed couple walked the aisle, the scenic view of the beach and soft touch of the gentle breeze making the moment more beautiful.

Probably it was the serenity of the moment, or maybe it's just because Yoongi had a cold and needed warmth, but he had this really strong urge to pull Jimin closer and just wrap his arms around the boy he loved so much. And so he did exactly that.

Promise, Yoongi just wanted a hug. Just a hug. But as he looked at the people slowly gathering around Hoseok and Sehee, he realized how good Jimin smelled, and of course, naturally, he would slowly bury his nose to Jimin's neck and bite a little. Just really a little.

"Hyung!" Jimin hastily reprimanded as he weakly struggled from his boyfriend's grip.

"What? I'm not doing anything..." Yoongi mumbled, lips darting out to lap at the expanse of Jimin's soft skin.

"H-hyung, don't!" Jimin protested, still weakly.

His protests seemed to be unheard though, because Yoongi only tightened his grip to the younger's waist and now started biting.

Licking.

Biting.

Sucking.

Well, why not? My Jiminie is delicious.

"H-hyung...not here. U-uh, we're in a wedding!"

Yoongi paused, raised his head, and blinked his eyes dazely. "We are?"

"Aish!" Jimin swatted Yoongi's hands away and moved farther from him. "Yes, we are, mister! So control yourself. All these people hearing me moan is the last thing I needed, hyung."

Yoongi sighed miserably and tucked his hands inside the pocket of his tux, hoping that it would at least help. Yoongi sighed again. He was really hungry, but Jimin wouldn't feed him.

Everyone gathered together as pictures were taken, and Yoongi lazily followed them all. Don't misunderstand him, he's very happy for Hoseok. He's just naturally lazy, that's all.

They first stood by the side as Hoseok's and Sehee's families took picture with them. When it was their turn, they all ran wildly towards the couple and immediately did very odd poses by themselves, making the photographer confused on when to take a shot.

Finally, they were tamed by reprimanding Momma Jin and they all posed in sync, waiting for the photographer's cue. They did a formal pose in which Yoongi was smirking and, in his peripheral view, he saw that Taehyung was doing a resting bitch face. When it came to wacky though, Yoongi grabbed Jimin by the neck and did an attempt to bite his nose off. It was weird, he knew, but that's fine because Taehyung's pose was definitely worse. Just don't ask.

-•-•-•-

After all that, Sehee walked to a wider area on the sand, preparing to throw her bouquet behind. All the unmarried guests gathered behind her, including Taehyung, who looked more excited than the bride herself. He jumped up and down, not bothering to calm his nerves as he waited for Sehee to throw the bouquet. However, Sehee had thrown it too far, causing it to fly past the gathered guest.