• XII •

Jimin was biting his nails.

"Hyung! What's wrong?" Taehyung asked as he sat beside him on the couch.

He and Jungkook had been making out but then Jungkook got dragged into joining Hoseok and Jihyun in the karaoke.

The party had already started a few hours ago, and everyone who was invited already arrived. Except for one, though.

"It's nothing," Jimin lied.

"Is it because Yoongi-hyung is still not here? Don't worry, maybe something just caught up with him. I'm sure he's coming," Taehyung said with a smile.

Jimin nodded, giving up on denying.

Taehyung cooed over Jimin's moping form. "Aww, you're so cute when you're love sick, Jiminie," he said while pinching Jimin's cheeks lightly.

Jimin swatted his hands away with a glare. "I'm not love sick, aish!"

"Who wants cupcakes?!" Jin announced as he exited the kitchen together with Namjoon who did nothing but offer Jin help even though he just ended up doing nothing but 'taste-test'.

Everyone raised their hands excitedly.

Suddenly, their doorbell sounded, making everyone freeze. They blinked at each other for a second before they all turned to look at Jimin.

"What?" Jimin asked, defensive.

"You go open the door," Jin asked.

Jimin shook his head furiously. Why? Well, simply because he's pretty sure that it was Yoongi.

He was really happy that Yoongi actually came, even perking up when the doorbell resounded, but it didn't mean that he would go flaunting his ass and open the door.

"Jimin, I can't open the door. I'm still cooking something," Jin explained slowly.

"How about Namjoon-hyung?"

Namjoon shrugged noncommittally. "I'm helping Jin."

"You're his secretary. It's your job to open doors for him," the brat named Jeon Jungkook reasoned while pushing Jimin towards the door.

Jimin sighed.

He had no choice, he guessed.

Breathing deeply, Jimin slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door. And just like he guessed, Yoongi was standing there. He did not guessed though, that Yoongi would be wearing a black button-down shirt that perfectly contrasted his pale skin paired with skinny jeans that accentuated his thighs.

His hair was tousled in the right places that made it look like one of those purposely styled hair that shouted 'I just woke up and I still look hot'.

Or maybe he really did style it that way.

When Yoongi looked up, their eyes met. Jimin's not really sure but it seemed like time stopped.

Okay, so maybe that was too cliche, but it really did feel like that.

He continued to stare at his undeniably and unbelievably hot boss. He probably looked stupid since his mouth was hanging open. Jimin had no idea how long they've stayed like that, until he heard his younger brother shout.

"Uwa! That's so cute!"

Jimin blinked, and it was just then that he realized that there, in Yoongi's arms, safely tucked and warmed, was a...dog.

The dog blinked back at him.

"This is so cute! SO CUTE!" Jihyun gushed as he ran towards Yoongi.