• XXVI •

"THAT'S MINE!" Taehyung screamed when Jungkook tried to steal the cookies on his plate.

The younger boy brought his hands up in surrender. "Okay. It's yours. You can now put the fork down, Tae. We don't want your boyfriend to accidentally get stabbed in the eye."

Jin laughed as he put down the chicken wings that he had just finished cooking. "Relax, children. This is supposed to be a calm and happy brunch for us all. No stabbing, okay?"

Jimin, who was sitting beside Namjoon, laughed as well. "I still couldn't believe that Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung are finally together. My older brother was just single yesterday!"

Taehyung begged to differ. "LIES. Those are lies, Jiminie, lies. Do not believe in their deceiving acts. They've been married for twenty years now. Even I couldn't believe it at first too. I've grown up with Namjoon-hyung and not even once did I notice his blossoming affair with one Kim Seokjin."

"You sound so...poetic," Yoongi commented, not even sounding sarcastic.

Namjoon just sighed. "I'm not even twenty four yet. How am I supposed to be married to-"

"LIES!" Taehyung bellowed.

At this, Namjoon looked baffled and...well, insulted. He quickly glanced at his side where Jimin was. "Do I look that old?"

"LIES!" Taehyung shouted again.

Namjoon blinked in surprise. "But I did not even say anything!"

"LIES!"

"I'm done."

Yoongi chuckled, finding everything so funny. Maybe it was because Jimin was finally officially Min Yoongi's property. "You do not look old Namjoon, you just sound old, what with your philosophical bullshit and all that," he said with a smirk, happily basking in the look of indignation in Namjoon's face. "And anyway, move a bit. You're too close to my Jiminie."

Jihyun, who was in the kitchen helping Jin, came and immediately caught up with the conversation like some expert eavesdropper. Anything for his ship, of course.

"So it's 'my Jimnie' now, is it? You two haven't told us anything, hyung! What happened yesterday?! Are you two finally out of the titanic zone?"

At the question, the room suddenly became silent as everyone turned to the two. Jimin bit his lip and planted his gaze on his plate. The airport incident had just been yesterday, and ever since then, they had not contacted anyone at all. It's not that they didn't want to, they were just...busy with doing things in Yoongi's house.

The morning after, he received a call from Jin, telling him that all of them would gather in their house to have a brunch.

He guessed that the time was now, anyway.

"We decided to take things slow at first and not jump into a relationship just yet," Yoongi spoke up, earning a dramatic gasp from Jihyun who looked like he was about to cry in disappointment.

Taehyung placed the back of his hand on his forehead, acting as if he was fainting. Or maybe he really was fainting.

Jungkook had no time to react because he was struggling to catch Taehyung. Jin glared at Yoongi and Namjoon scowled.