• I •

Park Jimin was just a simple young peasant with a simple life. He's living in a humble hut, in a village that was but a dot inside the huge kingdom of South Korea.

Well, okay, that was a bit dramatic.

And Jimin was pretty sure that was how his dramatic brother, Jin, would have described him.

Yes, he's living a simple life, but no, he's definitely not living inside a hut that belongs to a village that was apparently 'but a dot inside the huge kingdom of South Korea'.

Anyway, as he had said, he was just a simple person. And by simple, that also included being not-so-rich, not that Jimin was ashamed of being poor, because he was not.

He was more than happy of his life, even though it's not exactly easy to live.

Jimin's younger brother, Jihyun, was just five years old when their parents died in a car accident. Since their parents had eloped, they had nowhere to go. They were lucky enough that their neighbor was kind enough to adopt them.

And that was how they became a family together with Jin-hyung, because it was Jin-hyung's grandma who adopted them.

Ever since then, the three of them had become brothers. As Jin had said, the most handsome brothers in the world.

"Hyung! You're daydreaming again," Jihyun said as he sat beside Jimin on the sofa.

Jimin blinked.

Oh yeah, he's daydreaming again.

"Am not," Jimin denied.

The two stared at each other for awhile, then slowly, they both smiled. The room had lit up with all the eyesmiles radiating from the two.

"Jimin-ah! Jihyun-ah!" they both heard Jin's voice.

"Here hyung!" they answered in unison, laughing at each other when they realized that they said the same thing.

Seconds later, Jin appeared on the doorway, face painted with clear irritation.

"Did something happen, hyung?" Jihyun asked.

Jin huffed and sat on the couch, grabbing a pillow and hugging it.

"When I was heading to my interview, I bumped into this really rude guy. Aish! I hate him! I hope he just went there for a meeting or something because if he works in that company and I happen to get accepted on the job, I can't imagine seeing him everyday," Jin ranted.

Jimin chuckled. "Don't worry hyung. That company is too big for you two to meet again."

"I just really hope so, because I really need to get this job. I want Jihyun's education to be properly supported and I want him to attend a nice university. You won't be able to do that if we don't have enough money," Jin said, face all serious.

Jimin heard Jihyun sigh.

"Hyung... I told you already, I don't need to attend any prestigious school. Hyung, I think it should be better if I would find a part time job and-"

"Jihyun," Jin interrupted him. "Jimin and I only want the best for you, hear that? I will become an attractive secretary in a successful company, Jimin will become a successful professional dancer, and you will be an architect. Jin, Jimin and Jihyun will conquer the world and we will all die handsome, you two understand that?"

Jimin and Jihyun both smiled, their eyes turning into crescent moons.

"Yes, hyung," Jimin said with a chuckle.

Jihyun cleared his throat. "Umm...Jin-hyung? I have a question though..."

Jin smiled warmly at him. "What is it, Hyunnie?"