• VI •

You could say that this was definitely not what Yoongi was expecting.

Many scenarios had come up on his mind as he drove his way here, but this... This was far from any of it.

He had absolutely not expected when the door opened that he would see a Park Jimin wearing an oversized white shirt paired with shorts that showed quite a generous amount of his thighs and his hair tousled, adorably standing in all directions.

Said Park Jimin was holding a bottle of  Nutella, his plump lips smudged with chocolate everywhere, making Yoongi want to trace his tongue over those chocolate trails.

It would probably taste great.

Okay, so maybe Jimin was really cute. And adorable. And fucking hot. But he still kicked Mini Yoongi and that's unforgivable.

But damn, Jimin was staring and his mouth was agape in a manner that made him look even cuter.

Maybe Yoongi should kiss those red lips.

Or maybe not.

He'd probably get kicked in the crotch again.

Struggling to keep his bored and annoyed expression, Yoongi cleared his throat.

Jimin snapped out of his daze and blinked, giving Yoongi a weak glare that was far from convincing.

"W-why are you here?" Jimin said.

Raising a scrutinizing eyebrow, Yoongi answered coldly. "Is that how you welcome people, Jimin?"

The younger boy flushed. "You're not actually here to ruin my day again, are you?"

Yoongi snorted. "Don't be full of yourself. I'm not here for you, pabo. I'm here for Seokjin. Where is he?"

"He's, uh, resting in his room. I'll go wake him up," Jimin stuttered, making Yoongi smirk.

Jimin turned to head to Jin's room, forgetting to invite Yoongi in. Or maybe he did it on purpose. Whatever it might be, Yoongi still entered, not caring if he was invited to go inside or not.

He closed the door behind him. And it was then he realized that there were two other people inside, all eyes staring at him. One of them looked so much like Jimin, so Yoongi guessed he was Jihyun, the brother of Jimin that Namjoon had mentioned once.

The two boys looked at each other, then as if in silent agreement, they both stood and bowed at Yoongi. Jihyun smiled cheerfully while the other smiled awkwardly.

"You must be a co-worker of Jin-hyung," Jihyun said.

Yoongi nodded.

"Oh, Mr. Min. Is there anything wrong in the office? Do I need to report there now?" Jin said, appearing on the doorway of the living room.

"Nothing to worry, Secretary Kim. I'm just here to settle a few things on your contract," Yoongi answered, glancing at the sulking Jimin beside Jin.

Jin laughed. "Oh, I thought it's something more serious. I see that you've met Jihyun and Jungkook already."

Yoongi nodded, then smirking at Jimin, he said, "They're very welcoming and respectful, especially Jihyun." And with the most sarcastic tone in the whole world, he added, "Just like Jimin, of course."