• III •

"Well, it's not my fault wherever angle you look at it!" Jin shouted.

At his boss.

Because apparently, the CEO of this company was the man he had bumped into.

"You're supposed to be using your eyes to look where you're going!" the man, which was named Namjoon (ugh, what an ugly name), shouted back.

Jin narrowed his eyes. "I was looking at where I'm going. You are the one who suddenly showed up when I was about to turn around the corner."

Namjoon snorted. "Well, you also suddenly showed up! It's my fault that my coffee spilled. I'm not a circus performer who can balance everything so well!"

"You look like you a circus monkey, though," Jin retorted back.

The stupid guy named Namjoon was about to speak up when another man entered.

"Yoongi-hyung! Good thing you're here!" Namjoon gushed as if he had seen an angel.

The guy named Yoongi blinked lazily.

"What in the name of shit is happening that caused the very effective ruin of my day off?" Yoongi drawled, crossing his arms.

"Well guess who's my new secretary?" Namjoon said with a very sarcastic smile that Jin would love to kick.

Yoongi's eyes landed on Jin. He blinked again. "Mmm. So you've got a supermodel as your secretary, what's with it? And most importantly, who cares?"

Namjoon sighed in frustration. "Hyung, this guy right here was the one who bumped into me the other day. Remember?"

Oh, no no no. He absolutely said it the wrong way.

Jin cleared his throat loudly. "Correction, you were the one who bumped into me, not the other way around."

The guy named Yoongi clicked his tongue, walking towards them.

"That's it? You've been shouting around and making all the other innocent hard working employees get worried just because of the same trivial issue that could have been easily fixed with a mature and calm conversation?" Yoongi said, scowling at them.

Namjoon looked indignant. "Hyung! He punched me! In. The. Face."

What the shit was this guy talking about? Well, he did deserve it.

"He ruined my suit! It was expensive!  It could've affected my interview. And by the way, he was so damn rude!" Jin defended.

"You are the one who's being rude. And I don't give a fuck if your suit is expensive, I could buy you a thousand of those!" Namjoon answered back.

"Fuck you!" Jin shouted to him.

Yoongi shook his head. "No wonder he said you two sounded like a divorced couple arguing," he muttered to himself, but the two heard it nonetheless.

"What?!" they said in unison.

Yoongi just pursed his lips. "Listen you two. Namjoon, there's a reason why he got accepted for this job. I heard there were about a thousand who applied for the position so he probably is really good at doing the job of being your secretary. Give him a chance. And for you, Mr...umm..."

"Kim Seokjin."

"Alright, Mr. Seokjin. You wanted this job and no matter how you look at it, this guy that you despise is still your boss, so you don't have a choice but to forget about your ruined suit and respect him. It's either that or you quit this job."

Jin stared at Yoongi.

How bitter the truth might be, but he's right.

He remembered the smiling faces of Jihyun and Jimin, and all the promises he had told them. He couldn't just let them down just because of a petty argument. He really needed this.