• II •

"I got it Jiminie!!!!" Jin exclaimed happily, enveloping Jimin into a tight hug.

Jimin was a bit confused what was happening, but he hugged his hyung back nonetheless.

It was still early in the morning and Jimin had just woken up. He did not have any work to do because it was his day off.

"Jiminie! I got the job! I was accepted! Out of all those who applied, I was chosen!" Jin exclaimed happily, face beaming with genuine happiness.

Jimin flashed a smile of his own, eyes turning into crescent moons as he held his hyung's hands.

"Whoa, hyung! That's really good!" he gushed over his hyung.

His heart felt so proud of this really wonderful man who had taken care of him and Jihyun. Seonchul Incorporated was not just some company, it was THE company. They only choose the best from the best. Jimin knew his hyung would be able to do it. He knew that his hyung was the best of them all.

And he couldn't be any more proud of this.

Hugging his hyung tightly, he whispered more congratulatory words to his ears.

Jimin couldn't describe what he's feeling right now. He's beaming with pride for his hyung and he's also really happy with the fact that Jihyun now have a chance to attend a good university.

"We must celebrate!" Jimin suggested.

Jin nodded. "Of course! How about if...let's eat!"

"But how about Jihyun? He's still in school," Jimin said, remembering his brother.

Jin smiled. "Let's just buy lamb skewers for him and Jungkook and let them hang out later. He'll like that."

Jimin laughed. "Alright hyung, where to?"

"My favorite restaurant of course, Silver Spoons. We'll have to hurry though, because I'll already start working after lunch."

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

The moment Jimin opened the door, the smell of delicious food wafted immediately into their nostrils. Jin-hyung was really good at choosing restaurants.

"I'm in the mood for roasted beef," Jin said dreamily, inhaling everything around him. "How about you, Jiminie?"

"Mmm, anything would do..." Jimin said as they chose a table.

Jimin would prefer to eat anything that's cheap and not so costly. Seeing that this restaurant was quite fancy, he's not exactly sure what to eat. As he scanned the menu though, Jimin gulped nervously. Everything was too expensive. In fact, Jin's roasted beef costed about half of his monthly salary as a waiter.

He heard his hyung chuckled which made him look up.

"You look so worried, Jiminie. Don't worry, this is my treat. I still have some money in my savings. There's no need to worry since hyung already have a job," Jin said with a warm smile.

Jimin smiled back. "Jin-hyung! I'll pay for my order, okay? I also have a bit of money because we just got paid in work last week. Just use your money to buy food for yourself, don't worry about me."

Hearing this, Jin pursed his lips sternly. "Jimi-"

"Hyung, please?" Jimin said, pouting. He knew that his hyung would insist in buying him food, but Jimin won't let that happen. The money of his hyung was from his own hard work, and Jimin was not a bit worthy of being spent for by that money.

His hyung finally relented. "You're really stubborn. Tsk tsk. You and Jihyun," Jin remarked as he shook his head disapprovingly.

Jimin just laughed.