• XIX •

"Okay, so what in the name of shit is happening here," Taehyung announced, banging his hand unto the desk.

Namjoon, the owner of the said desk, glared at him. "Jin and Jungkook should be the one to answer that."

Jungkook's big eyes blinked. "I don't know anything about it! Jimin-hyung did not say anything to me!"

Everybody turned to Jin.

"What?" the boy asked, sounding defensive. "I know there's something wrong, but Jimin haven't said anything to me either. I'm not the kind of person who asks. I just wait for them to tell me what's wrong. It's Jihyun who does the forcing in our family."

Namjoon sighed and worried his lip before speaking.

"Yoongi is really confused, and a bit angry too. I can't blame him though. Jimin just suddenly went all moody, and it's been a week already," the CEO said.

Jin glared at him. "Are you trying to say that this is all my Jiminie's fault?"

"He's the one who suddenly went from hot to cold," Namjoon returned.

"Then Yoongi must have done something, I'm sure. I mean, it's not like he's such a good person."

It was Namjoon's turn to glare. "Yoongi-hyung may be grumpy at times, but he's not a bad person."

His secretary narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms, preparing to fire a herd of dangerous sass.

"Listen, Kim Namjoon-"

"Hyung! Will you two please stop arguing?!" Jungkook interrupted with a loud sigh.

Taehyung pouted in support to his boyfriend and back-hugged him, placing his head on the other boy's shoulder. Looking at the two made Jin guilty because they were the younger ones and yet they seem to be more mature.

"It's not helping," Taehyung added.

Namjoon and Jin glanced at each other before looking away and sighing in unison.

"Seriously, what is happening with these two?" Namjoon spoke up after a few moments of silence. He ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "They were kissing in the party just last week!"

Jin turned his eyes at him. "Look Namjoon, I'm so sorry for all the things I said about Yoongi. I'm also confused. One thing's for sure, though. Jimin is also sad. I can see it in his eyes even though he always forced a smile."

Namjoon smiled his way, accepting the apology silently. Jin smiled back, and just like that, they locked eyes and continued smiling at each other as if Jungkook and Taehyung did not exist. Both boys were scowling at them. They did want to be Mr. Third Wheel and Mr. Fourth Wheel.

Namjoon knocking off the stapler on his desk was what ruined the moment.

And before any awkwardness would occur between the two old people, Jungkook spoke up.

"Maybe there's something that Jimin is not telling us."

Taehyung nodded. "And maybe there's also something that Yoongi is not telling us."