• X •

"Why exactly are we here?" Jin asked in confusion as he looked around the boutique they were in.

Namjoon smiled smugly at him. "Let's just say that, well, I realized that I've done you wrong and ruined your precious tuxedo."

Oh, this sounds good.

Jin smiled brightly at him. "So you're buying me a new one?"

"No."

Jin glared at him.

"Just kidding. Of course I'll buy you one."

And with that said, a man suddenly appeared beside them. He bowed at Namjoon and then at Jin.

"This is Hoseok. He'll help you choose the perfect suit. If you have any questions, you can ask him," Namjoon said, gesturing to the man beside him.

Jin squinted his eyes at Hoseok. "He kinda looks familiar..."

In hearing this, Hoseok laughed. "We've probably met before already in Seonchul."

Namjoon nodded at this. "He works as a part time stamper and company driver for Seonchul. He's also a close friend of mine."

"Alright. Nice to meet you," Jin said, shaking the hand of Hoseok in a friendly gesture.

Excitedly, Jin started looking around. He went through the different arrays of blazers, button-up shirts and slacks. Hoseok kept by his side, explaining to him the type of fabric they were made of and how much they costed.

Seokjin was eyeing the display of sets of suits when Namjoon cleared his throat. Jin turned away from the display to look at him.

"Remember, the suit should correspond to the owner's look, so choose something beautiful," he said with a slightly flushed face, then walked away to look at the display of leather shoes.

Jin was about to ignore Namjoon's statement, but then Hoseok laughed.

"I can't believe it. Did the CEO just low-key told you that you're beautiful?" he said, chuckling.

Jin thought back at Namjoon's words.

Ah well, Hoseok seemed right.

Jin sketched a shrug as he tried to hide his blush. "What's wrong with that? I really am beautiful anyway. He's just stating a fact."

Hoseok flashed a smile at Jin. "Of course, sir."

"Aish, don't call me sir. Just call me Jin-hyung, I'll be happier that way. And anyway, we're friends now," Jin chastised lightly, touching an elegant-looking pink tuxedo.

Hoseok nodded. "If that's what you prefer, hyung. You've got the same reaction with Namjoon. I only call him sir if we're inside the company or I'm on the job."

"Hmm, Namjoon really is like that," Jin hummed.

With a huge smile, Hoseok bumped Jin's side teasingly. "If two people have the same sentiments on many things, they're compatible. Maybe Namjoon is your soulmate, hyung," he said with a disturbingly suggestive voice.