• IX •

Jimin looked up when Yoongi entered the office.

Yoongi laid his lazy eyes on his cute secretary that was currently wearing a pair of reading glasses that made him cuter. It made Yoongi want to poke the younger's nose.

"Jiminie," Yoongi addressed as he walked towards him. He poked Jimin's nose which made the younger irritated. "You haven't eaten breakfast yet."

Jimin blinked twice.

"How did you know?" the younger asked, frowning at him.

Yoongi went to his own desk to prepare the things he'd need in the meeting later. "Jin was worried and kept on muttering about the topic. Which of course, Namjoon heard."

With a scowl, Jimin said, "And he told you?"

Yoongi shrugged, sketching an innocent face.

"Why is it always like this?" Jimin complained. "You always find out things about me because apparently, Jin-hyung told Mr. Kim, then Mr. Kim told you," he huffed out.

Jimin's face was really pissed off but damn, he looked so cute and adorable like that and Yoongi just couldn't help but stare.

"I already told Jin-hyung not to say things about me to Mr. Kim. I can't believe he didn't listen," the annoyed boy added.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and made his way to Jimin's desk. "Not my fault. And anyway, stop calling Namjoon Mr. Kim except when we're in formal situations like meetings. It really sounds funny. Even Jin calls him Namjoon when no one else is around."

This only made Jimin scowl even more, bordering to pouting.

"Anyway, Secretary Park, what time is my meeting with Mr. Lee?"

"About an hour and a half from now," Jimin answered sulkily.

"Alright then, still enough time for you to eat."

"W-what? But hyung! It's fine, I don't need to-"

"Park Jimin, you will eat breakfast," Yoongi said in a final tone, making Jimin pout and sulk some more. "Now stop moping around and let's go."

Jimin muttered some more complaints as they exited the company building and rode in the backseat of his car, with Yoongi whispering something to the driver.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

In Jimin's surprise, the driver was Hoseok.

"Jimin! We've met again," Hoseok greeted cheerfully.

"Hyung! Wait, why are you...?"

Hoseok just laughed. "I'm also a driver here," he said with a wink.

Yoongi just sighed and told them not to waste time.

Hoseok gave him a salute gesture and smiled at Jimin. "Don't worry, we already talked and he now understood that we're just friends."

He again winked at a confused Jimin and hopped on the driver's seat.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---