• VIII •

Jungkook opened his wallet to see how much money he had brought. He was very thankful upon finding out that he had brought enough.

Jihyun had gone home already, tired from practicing in the play that their school was doing. Jungkook on the other hand, was heading to Seonchul to visit Jimin-hyung. And yes, well, visit Taehyung too.

But before he would do that, he'd buy flowers first.

And for whom?

For Taehyung, of course.

He stopped in front of the flower shop near their school and scanned the different displays. Maybe he shouldn't buy something too grand, since it's Taehyung, and Tae was all about simplicity and contentment.

"Can I help you?" someone said.

Jungkook looked up and found a brightly smiling man. "I'd like something colorful," Jungkook said, remembering Taehyung's smile that always gave color to his world.

The man nodded, leading Jungkook further inside the shop. He showed him a display of different colors of roses, real roses. Jungkook didn't even know that there was a green rose.

"If it's for someone you love, then I recommend these," the man said.

"I'm not really sure if it's love yet..." Jungkook trailed off.

The man's smile only brightened. "Is it a boy or a girl?"

"Umm, a boy..."

"Were you thinking of him before you slept last night?" the man asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"Is thinking of him makes you smile?"

Jungkook nodded again.

"Does your heart melt with the sound of his voice?"

Jungkook paused to think. But there's no need to do that though, he already knew the answer.

He nodded.

The man laughed and ruffled his hair. "Looks like you're really into him, kid. It may not be love yet, but given the time, it soon will be."

Jungkook blinked, all this cliche love lines making his thoughts blur. Wow, this man sounded like a professional love guru with the degree of matchmaking.

"Actually..." Jungkook begun, unsure if he should share this piece of information. "I'm planning to keep our relationship on the friendly bay for at least three weeks or four. Then I'll ask him on a date. After about a month or two of dating, I'll ask him to be my boyfriend. Then after two years of being boyfriends, we'll marry."

The man blinked, and so did Jungkook.

"Wow... Umm, I could say that...uh, you're a very, um, very organize person indeed," the man said.

"You think so?" Jungkook asked and the man nodded as his smile returned. "Is that good?"

"It is. Now, since you're still in the budding friendship it seemed, how about buy these tulips for now? Three weeks from now, when you're already dating, come back and buy these colorful roses. Alright?"