• IV •

Jin sighed, remembering that unfortunate event that took place yesterday.

After the accident that took place in Mr. Min's house, no one dared to mention it. That one time Namjoon had joked about it, Yoongi filled his coffee with salt instead of sugar.

He was very thankful that Namjoon did not get angry at Jimin. In fact, Namjoon had praised Jimin for a job well done.

That's quite cute, actually.

Now though, Jin needed to do something a bit embarrassing. He needed to ask Namjoon a favor.

"Ahem... Mr. Kim?"

Namjoon looked up from his laptop. "Yes? Is this about that re-scheduled meeting?"

"Ah, no need to worry about that anymore. I've called your cousin- Err, I mean, Director Kim Taehyung, already," Jin said.

Namjoon nodded. "Good. So, what do you need then?"

Jin looked away. Aish, if he did not just love Jihyun so much.

"Umm...my, uh, other younger brother, Jihyun..."

Namjoon's expression immediately turned into worry. "Yes, what about him? Did something bad happen and you need leave? Sure, sure. Don't worry, I'll help in paying any-"

"Ah, no no, sir. It's- It's not like that," Jin hurriedly said, feeling warm inside upon hearing Namjoon's concerned voice.

This jerk is actually kind deep inside.

"Oh, alright... Well, so what about him?" Namjoon said, worried face turning into confused ones.

"He...umm, he kind of sulked because Jimin was able to visit here. He wanted to come, too, even just for awhile. And since, uh, you let Jimin visit, maybe..." Jin trailed off, unsure what to say next.

He watched as Namjoon picked up the wireless phone on his desk and dialed.

"Park Jihyun, right?" he asked Jin.

"Uh, yes yes. And umm, is it fine if he brings a frie-"

"Name."

"Um, Jeon Jungkook."

Jin couldn't really hear the conversation going on so he didn't bother listening. He waited for a little while until Namjoon placed the telephone back on the stand on his desk.

"Jimin and Jihyun can now visit anytime, just remember to tell them to bring an I.D. for verification. They can only bring a few friends and if they do, inform the security head. You know how strict the security here is."

Jin blinked.

That fast?

Wow, he was definitely not expecting this. Jin very well knew that it's not exactly normal to allow people to visit an employee anytime. It's just not the way it was.

But, well, who cared. At least now, Jihyun could visit.

Jin bowed happily. "Thank you, sir!"

Namjoon sighed. "The things I do for you Kim Seokjin."

Jin just smiled, not really understanding the statement.

He called Jihyun quickly to inform him.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

"Whoa, it's so nice here!" Jungkook said in awe. Once he graduate, he would work here. Jin-hyung really was lucky to get accepted here.

Jihyun led him to the top floor, following the directions that Jimin-hyung had texted them. He adjusted the strap of his bag, since it seemed to be a bit heavier today.