• XI •

"Here you go, Jiminie," Hoseok said with a big smile as he handed the papers to Jimin.

"Thank you, hyung!" Jimin said, bowing his head.

He placed the papers into the folders neatly and heaved them up his arms to secure them.

"So how's your life as Yoongi's secretary?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin shrugged. "It's fine."

He had not really known that Hoseok and Yoongi were close friends until Yoongi mentioned it the other day. Yoongi had been so grumpy that time when he caught Jimin talking to Hoseok that he had no idea that the two were even friends.

Apparently, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon were some kind of gang back in high school.

"I'm going to tell you something but you won't believe it," Hoseok started, piquing Jimin's interest.

"What is it? What is it, hyung? Did someone got pregnant?"

Hoseok laughed. "Wow, Jimin. Never thought you are such a gossiper."

Jimin pouted. "Just tell me so that I can go back to Yoongi's office now."

"It's nothing, really. I'm just about to tell you that of all the secretaries Yoongi had, you're the only one he had treated well."

Jimin scoffed at this. "He barely treats me well, hyung. Yoongi-hyung is really mean."

Hoseok laughed, eyes shining in amusement. "Aww, that's so sweet. I totally ship you two!"

Jimin choked on this. Because really, he and Yoongi?

Ugh, Jimin couldn't even imagine anything near that.

"What's with that reaction?" Hoseok asked. "I just caught you staring lovingly at him this morning while Yoongi rubbed his eyes sleepily."

He gasped in shock at such a foul accusation. "Hyung! What are you even saying?!"

"Well, I'm just saying that so far, Yoongi had ignored all his past secretaries. And by the way, they were all situated outside his office. His cold gaze was so scary it made them want to resign for fear of being murdered even though in reality, this friend of mine won't waste his energy in even kicking them. Nobody really knew Yoongi's quirky, witty, and savage but cute side except for me, Namjoon, Taehyung, and now...you. It's even a world record that you lasted working as his secretary for this long!" Hoseok said.

Jimin was silent the whole while, thinking back to all the interactions he and Yoongi had.

Yoongi poking his nose, Yoongi smirking at him, Yoongi pinning him to his kitchen's counter, Yoongi laughing at him and with him, Yoongi tapping his back, Yoongi wrapping his arms around Jimin, Yoongi...

Yoongi...

Min Yoongi...

"I mean, you two always give me butterflies in the stomach so wHY CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE OUT RIGHT NOW AND TURN MY FANTASIES INTO REALITY AND OH DEAR I'M HYSTERICAL RIGHT NOW BLAME MY FEELS SORRY," Hoseok continued, voice getting louder and faster.