• EPILOGUE PT II •

"Where are we going?" Yoongi asked suspiciously as Jimin dragged him to the part of the beach where they parked their car. The younger boy just suddenly puled him out of the celebration and brought him here.

"Remember what I promised, hyung? Lucky for you, I'm a man of my word," Jimin winked suggestively, referring to his promise to Yoongi to 'do it later after the celebration'.

Yoongi only scowled at him. "Well, I'm also a man of my word, so when I said you won't get any, you really won't get any."

It would be the greatest challenge in his life, but Yoongi would not be a victim of Jimin this time. He'd resist. He could do this.

"I'm not letting you have a piece of me," Yoongi added.

However Yoongi may insist though, this was just ignored by Jimin with a simple eye roll as he pushed sulking Yoongi into the back of their car.

"I'll be considering this as kidnapping, you know," Yoongi said.

Jimin chuckled. "Oh? Should we call the police then?"

"Of course I will not," Yoongi said, scooting farther away from Jimin. "I love you so I don't want to see you be put to jail."

-•-•-•-

The two were now at either side of the back seat, very far from each other, and Jimin just couldn't help laughing because Yoongi was really moping.

"You really took the accusation of molesting me to heart, hyung?" the younger asked, eyes disappearing from how wide his smile was.

"I've been blamed for something I have not done. Such a cruel world," Yoongi said with a scowl.

Slowly sliding towards Yoongi, Jimin purred in his sweetest voice, "Awww, is my Yoongi-hyung hurt? What should Jiminie do about it?" he teased.

Yoongi seemed to be immune, though, facing away from Jimin and looking out the window with a sulking expression.

"I will not fall to your trap again, Park Jimin. In the end, I'll still be wrongly accused with molesting you even though you greatly enjoy it all the same."

Jimin was laughing harder this time, to the point that he was already clutching his stomach. Yoongi glanced at him, almost smiling as well. Except that Jimin was actually laughing at Yoongi. So no, Yoongi would not be smiling any sooner.

The older boy scowled even more.

"Go ahead, laugh at me. I'm already used to it anyway," he said sulkily.

Jimin was finally beside Yoongi, thighs and shoulders touching. He was still uncontrollably laughing though.

"Hyung, you're so cute!" Jimin commented after he was able to calm down.

Yoongi glared at him. "Yah, Jimin! How dare you say that?"

"But you really are," Jimin purred, poking Yoongi's cheeks.

Indignant Yoongi swatted away Jimin's prodding hands, but the younger was not accepting defeat. He still continued attacking the older's cheeks, now sorting to pinching them lightly.