• XV •

"What are you doing here?" were the first harsh words that came out of Yoongi's mouth the moment Jimin left, bringing Holly with him.

He narrowed his eyes at the smiling witch in front of him. Seriously, Yoongi knew that he was such a handsome man, but he did not really need annoying women going after him.

"I'm just here to see my fiancé," Sehee said, flashing a another smile.

"You should probably look up the meaning of fiancé, because I'm pretty sure it meant two people who will soon marry. And you won't even get anything near a friendly date with me, much less a fucked up wedding."

Sehee pursed her lips, her face clearly irritated. This delighted Yoongi more than anything.

"Yoongi, I think there's something you fail to understand. Whether you like it or not, I'll be Mrs. Min."

Yoongi smirked. "What? You mean you want to marry my father?"

"W-what are you saying?"

"You said you wanted to be Mrs. Min. But we have a slight problem here though, my dad loves my mom so..."

With raging eyes and a curled up fist, Sehee shouted at Yoongi. "Will you please stop?! You think you're smart? You think-"

"Yes, absolutely. I do think I'm smart. Smart enough to know that you look so ugly with your eyes like that," Yoongi said flatly.

Sehee stepped back, giving Yoongi one last hot glare.

"You still don't get it, do you?" she said menacingly, a small smirk forming on her face.

Yoongi just stared back at her with a very bored expression and watched her leave dramatically.

He rolled his eyes when the stupid girl tripped over Yoongi's stone path.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

The next morning, Jimin found himself bustling with so many tasks he needed to do. This was basically Yoongi's fault because he insisted to stay home and cuddle that to go back to the office.

And of course, the moment Jimin came to work, all the tasks he had left yesterday was thrown into his face. Not just that, a major meeting was going to be held, which meant, more tasks and more headaches.

He sighed as he scanned Yoongi's schedule for today, suddenly remembering the things that took place the day before.

Jimin thought the he probably looked like a fool right now, as he was smiling all by himself. But he barely cared. He couldn't come to care about anything else if his mind was filled with Yoongi's soft lips and sleepy smiles.

They had not really talked yet about the things that had been going on between them. Jimin was also afraid to ask 'What are we?'. He's just comfortable with the subtle glances and soft smiles for now. Let's just see what would happen next.

"Earth to Jimin!!!" he suddenly heard someone say. When he turned, it was Taehyung.

He blushed. Tae had just caught him staring at an empty space whilst smiling.