• XXIV •

Yoongi rushed to run out of the sliding glass door of their building. Shit. He had left his car in his garage because he was too lazy to get gas. Damn it.

"Yoongi-hyung!" someone shouted. Yoongi turned and saw a panting Hoseok running towards him.

"H-hyung, you need to know something," Hoseok struggled to speak. "I'm not supposed to tell you this but Jimin is leaving for America today. There's no time to waste!"

And with that, the younger grabbed Yoongi's arm and dragged him to the parking area where one of the company cars were parked. Hoseok shoved him inside and started the engine immediately, choosing not to waste time. Yoongi held unto the seat cover with white knuckles because Hoseok was driving way too fast. It felt like he was in a rollercoaster.

"Listen hyung," Hoseok spoke as he hastily turned a corner, throwing Yoongi's poor body all the way to the right side of the car. "I lied to them and said that I couldn't make it to the airport because I have something important to do, so don't tell them I'm the one who brought you there."

"What do you mean by you couldn't make it to the airport?" Yoongi managed to ask even though he was desperately holding onto any form of gravity.

Hoseok pursed his lips, doing another life-threatening turn. "Everyone is there in the airport, to umm, you know, send Jimin off and all."

"Except for me." And it was not a question.

Before he could get a reply though, the car halted to a stop, sending Yoongi flying to the back of the seat in front of him.

"Ah shit," the older groaned.

"Sorry, hyung. It's almost time. You've got to go now."

Yoongi nodded, setting aside the pain in his head and rushed to go out of the car. His feet obligingly ran, barely caring about all the people he had bumped into.

He was already almost about to reach the front gates when his phone rang.

"Yoongi-hyung! This is Jihyunie!" was the first thing he heard. "Listen hyung, Jimin is going to America. You have to come here now. We're in-"

"I know, I know," Yoongi replied quickly.

There was again another call, and Yoongi was force to put Jihyun on hold.

"Hello?"

"Yoongi-hyung! Jiminie is leaving for America. YOU HAVE TO COME NOW AND DO SOME CLICHE LEADING-MAN-GOING-AFTER-HIS-LEADING-LADY-IN-THE-AIRPORT SHIT!" Yoongi didn't need to ask to know that the voice belonged to Jungkook. On the background, Taehyung was shouting, "Hyung! Arrrriba arrriba!"

Yoongi was still running and was now almost there. Damn this airport for being so huge.

Another fucking call again.

Yoongi looked at the caller ID and of course, it was Namjoon.

"Yoo-"

"I know, damn it. I'm almost there, just try to slow him down."

"Wait what? Alright then. Just make it fast please."

Yoongi turned off his phone and ran even impossibly faster, not caring that his lungs felt like it was about to burst.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

Jimin frowned. "Why did everybody seem to want to urinate?"

He looked around and looked at his watch again. Just a few minutes and he was about to board the plane, but the whole lot of them excused themselves to go to the restroom.