• XXV •

"Where do you think Yoongi-hyung took Jiminie-hyung?" Jungkook asked after a full ten minutes of them just standing there in the airport.

"Nobody knows," Jihyun answered with a shrug.

Jin crossed his arms and huffed. "He better not do anything to my little Jiminie."

Namjoon laughed at this. "No chance, Jin. Yoongi would surely do something to Jimin."

He received a glare and a kick in the shin.

"I'm just glad that my Taetae won't go back to planking again," Jungkook announced, hugging Taehyung tightly from the back and kissing him on the cheek.

Taehyung flashed his box smile. "My OTP is sailing people! It's sailing over the large waves woohoo woohoo," he sang while shaking his booty, detaching himself from Jungkook and dancing even more.

Jihyun decided to join him as he sang his own version. "It's sailing against large icebergs oh yeah oh yeah. They're gonna have three yoonmin babies and I would babysit them oh yeah oh yeah."

The two continued doing that, attracting many weirded stares from people around. Jungkook was laughing and clapping his hands in the tune of their very creative song, ever the supportive boyfriend he was. Jin was just, well, torn between laughing or being embarrassed.

Just as Jihyun was singing something about Yoongi and Jimin exchanging spits in very detailed words, Namjoon finally had enough.

"I swear this is getting weirder by the second and you two need to stop now," he said while not-so-roughly-but-almost-there dragging Jihyun and Taehyung out the airport. A smiling Jungkook and sighing Jin followed.

Without any more out of this world singing from the two, the group finally left the airport and went to Namjoon's house.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

"Hey," Namjoon awkwardly greeted as he entered the kitchen where Jin was preparing food for them.

Jin turned, flashing a smile when he saw Namjoon. It was very beautiful that the younger couldn't help but smile back.

"How are the kids?" Jin asked, referring to Jungkook, Jihyun and Taehyung who were in the living room and playing video games as they waited for Jin to finish cooking.

Damn. It sounded so domesticated. He felt his heart go hoola hooping.

Why can't you just be mine?

"Oh, uh, they're fine. Playing like some uncultured worms as always."

Jin laughed, the sound very pleasant to Namjoon's ears as always.

So pleasant.

Because really, Jin's laugh was so one of a kind. It's so unique that the moment you hear it, you'll rethink all your life choices. In a good way, though.

Because everything about Jin was good. No, not good, but beautiful. Wonderful. Fucking perfect.

Suddenly, as he was staring at the back of Jin's hair, a thought struck unto him.