• XXII •

Jin pursed his lips as Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung stared expectantly at him.

"As you have all known, Yoongi has fired Jimin yesterday."

Everybody nodded silently, face a perfect picture of misery.

"And I'm pretty you're all expecting me to tell you the reason behind that since I'm the older brother of one of the on persons concerned."

They all nodded again.

"Actually, I still don't know anything at all."

Everyone groaned.

Taehyung scowled. "But hyung, you've been telling us that you know nothing! Are you really Jimin's brother? What are you even doing the whole time? You're supposed to spy at Jimin for us!"

Hearing this, Jin clicked his tongue disapprovingly. What an attitude. Tsk, kids nowadays.

Jungkook obediently raised his hand an asked, "Then why did you call us to a meeting then?"

Jin was back to his serious mode. "You won't believe it."

"We will. Now spill it out," Hoseok said impatiently. Jin glared at him threateningly, because really, what's with these kids nowadays!

"Come on guys," chastised Namjoon. "Just let Jin have his drama. Believe me, it's easier that way." Namjoon flashed a smile at Jin before gesturing for the others to turn back to the eldest.

Jin then finally spoke.

"Jimin decided to accept the scholarship. He's flying to New York next week."

There was silence for a few seconds before Taehyung and Hoseok started to gasp wildly, mouths hanging so big a bowling ball could fit in. Jungkook's eyes were wide in disbelief and Namjoon was frowning deeply.

Jin sighed.

"I know. It's like some cheesy romantic movie that has a sad ending. I don't even understand why this is happening," Jin miserably said.

Taehyung looked like he was about to cry. "Why didn't he tell me? I thought he loved me! We are twins for dear's sake! Why, Jimin, WHY?!"

"He did not want to tell you guys because he knew that you would stop him. But seriously, you're bound to know anyway. I'm betting that tonight Jihyun will call Jungkook and Taehyung, asking you two to keep it a secret."

Jungkook nodded solemnly, knowing that Jin was very right.

Taehyung pouted. Then after some time, he stood up, eyes blazing with determination. "I'm. Not. Having. Any. Of. THIS. KIM TAETAE IS NOW OFFICIALLY SAD."

The boy then stood up from his chair and laid on the floor face first, planking.

"I'm gonna stay like this until Yoongi-hyung and Jiminie make up. Kookie, please take care of my cactus in case something happens to me. Chaktush the cactus loves fashion. You should dress him with different outfits everyday," Taehyung said to the floor, voice muffle by the hard wood.

Everybody sighed, especially Jungkook who went to sit beside his lying boyfriend. Somehow, all of them already expected Taehyung to be like this.