New Fanfic in da house pips!

First of all, I apologize because my new fic (and as well as my other oneshots) is delayed. Like completely, seriously, shittingly, delayed. The following words you'll read will be a shameless advertising so pls bear with author-nim.

Let's all love Bangtan.

Sooooooo, I already published the Prologue of my new Fic entitled Agent S. It's an agent-au fic with some desperately-written action scenes that I must apologize in advance. But really, the fic revolves mostly on the twists and turns of the plot than on the action scenes. It's a new style I've taken and the plot is not the usual that I write.

The genre, though, would be the usual: Cracked humor, fluff, very very very slight angst, and ummm, action. (lol to the action)

If you're interested, you check it out and yeah... lol. Ahahah, this is awkward.

Well anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO WASTED THEIR TIME READING THIS. I LOVE YOU ALL AND LET'S DO BEAR HUGS EVERYONE!!!!

*after the bear hug*

Sorry but I just needed to say this. ARMYs and Bangtan are bulletproof, right? Whatever happens or whatever shitty things that come our way, let's stay strong and continue to support these adorable seven boys who deserve all the happiness in the world.

Thank you so much and stay safe~

-P.O.M.E.