1

"Here it comes." The girl with two pigtails rolled her sleeve. Her determined eyes kept glancing at another girl beside her which was me.

"I'm ready." I nodded in spirit. "Click the button, Lia."

Lia nodded. Her trembling finger held the pink mouse and traced the point to the upright side on the laptop screen. Once she clicked it, the page became blank white as it tried to load the next page. As the loading progressed, our hearts pounded crazily.

"And the winner who gets a ticket to BTS fan meeting in Seoul is..." we announced dramatically as our eyes traveled down to the bottom of the page. As we found the name of the lucky winner, we screamed in joy.

"JENNY! LIA! STOP SCREAMING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON!" Downstairs, mom shouted in anger. We immediately covered our mouths as we shared our gazes. We smiled so wide that we might portray Joker if added by some heavy make-up.

"JENNY! You're lucky shit!" Lia grabbed a pillow from my bed and threw it at me. I jumped off from my bed and jiggled, excited as I received the greatest present I ever had in my life; a fanmeeting ticket sponsored by a travel agent.

"I'll get to meet them directly!" I stick out my tongue. Unsatisfied from hitting me with one hit, Lia grabbed the pillow again and hit me several times. But instead of getting mad, I laughed maniacally.

"I don't know if I should be happy for you or mad at you because my best friend might be the luckiest international ARMY in this world." Lia lifted the pillow, stopped hitting for a while. I giggled.

"But, how will you talk to them?"

"I can speak Korea if you forget," I answered with ease, reminding her of my real nationality. My parents came from South Korea but had to move here due to a heated political situation. To ensure that I wouldn't get lost when visiting my great-grandmother's country, they taught me a lot about the language and the culture. Such as the behavior, how to respect elders, to the simplest thing like how to use chopsticks.

"Damn." Lia cursed under her breath. "You better send me pictures of them, bitch."

"Wow, language." I lifted both my hands like a criminal surrendering to a police officer. "Don't worry. I will send you pictures once I'll arrive there."

"Good. Because if you don't, I'll spam you." Lia squinted her brown eyes, threatening me with her glare. "Oh!" Suddenly, she remembered something that made her rushed to her bag leaned by the door. She unzipped her backpack and pulled out her latest album that she bought last month. School Luv Affair by BTS, still looked new as ever, proof that she kept it with extra attention. "Ask them to sign my album, especially Jungkook."

I gave her a thumb up as my left hand took the album. "I'll get you all the members' autograph."You better be, girl."

We continued to talk about the further plan for me in Korea later while dreaming that I meet BTS at a random street. We also discussed what I should say once I meet the idols. We were so excited that we spent several hours already, with the sun started to dawned, radiating his majestic orange purplish color.

"Jenny..." Lia said before she went home. She leaned on the front doorframe, putting on her shoes while steadying her backpack hung on her shoulders, "Be careful. I know you're gonna be an adult sooner, but I don't want to hear something bad about you later."

"Thanks, Lia. I'm surprised you're worrying me that much." I replied in a touched tone.

"No. I'm more worried about my album than you."

"Seriously?" I frowned in disappointment with my best friend's priority.

And so, the day of my departure came finally. Since I was still a high school student, the travel agent chose weekend days for the prize so I wouldn't have to worry about school. I only missed a day which was Monday. On Friday, right after school ended, I quickly took my suitcase from my house and went to the airport. Before I entered the departure gates, Mom, Dad, my little brother, and Lia were standing outside to escort me.